1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The contestants were to create water structures for the 20th Terraining Contest. Choose one in the public poll!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Join other hivers in a friendly concept-art contest. The contestants have to create a genie coming out of its container. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Melee Mapping Contest #4: 2v2 - Results are out! Step by to congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. We're hosting the 15th Mini-Mapping Contest with YouTuber Abelhawk! The contestants are to create a custom map that uses the hidden content within Warcraft 3 or is inspired by any of the many secrets within the game.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

3P Campaign Orc v 2.0 (Patch 1.30.4 or newer!)

Submitted by deflinok2
This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
[​IMG]

[​IMG]

The 3 Player Campaign is an ongoing project based on work of TheSpoon,
It involves editting all of the existing Campaign created by Blizzard so that it can be played with 3 players.

This will allow you to join up with a partners to replay the campaign and save Azeroth, and this time you can't cheat!

[​IMG]

New Heroes: For the levels where there is only 1 playable character, I have added a two new heroes based on WC lore.

New Factions: I added four new factions in this maps : Frostwolf clan,Darkspear Trolls ,Warsong Clan and Bloodhoof tribe.

New Artifacts: Each character in the future will receive a completely unique artifacts. At this moment Thrall have unique Artifact - Doomhammer

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Chapter 01 - Ready.

Chapter 02 - Ready.

Chapter 03 - Ready.

Chapter 04 - Ready.

Chapter 05 - Ready.

Chapter 06 - Ready.

Chapter 07 - Ready.

Chapter 08 - In progress.

[​IMG]
Talents it's new mechanic in version 1.4. Each faction with the help of its town hall can use a certain talent. For example: Trolls of the Blackspear can summon the Loa of Death for 15 seconds to rise dead soldiers as skeletons

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

People that were very important for this project. Their resources are amazing and I wish good luck to all of them!
Ujimasa Hojo
Scias
Hayate
Stefan.K
Zavorakto
The_Silent
loktar
Deolrin
AlienAtSystem
Stanakin
Anachron
Stanakin
Darkfang
CRAZYRUSSIAN
Kingluis
PeeKay
Taur
apaka
Dojo
Callahan
Tauer
Skipper
Kimbo
PrMosquito
Kwaliti
FerSZ
chilla_killa
BLazeKraze
Hemske
Uncle Fester
Contents

3P Campaign: Orc 01 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 02 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 03 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 04 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 05 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 06 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 07 (Map)

3P Campaign: Orc 08 (Map)

1. FlandaVan

FlandaVan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello! Just played 3P Orc Campaign Mission 6 and it was really fun, really good work on the models!
    I'd like to suggest a few things.
    1. Some people prefer their hero and spellcaster abilities Hotkeyed to the QWER keys , maybe suggest a change to that style?
    2. We played on new and I know that there will be a higher difficulty added soon , but we just kind of spammed and rushed through, not everyone likes it but if not for newbies and just for
    Heroic maybe implement a unit cap (30 or 40 each?) otherwise with the ease of resource collecting it can become a spamathon!
    3. Even for new other then the bosses we figured it would be better if there were some uber units on the alliance's side, otherwise like I said above we just end up massing and mowing!

Otherwise I look forward to the next versions, awesome work! I'll see if I can play some more if I find them!. I really loved the heroes and the unique units they made it feel like you could replay as different races and test them all out, also cairne is a beast :p

2. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:

Update

Mission 1

- Fixed description of doomhammer

Mission 3

- Remove varok talent from warsong fortress

Mission 5

- Major change - Cinematic with mannoroth deleted

- Fixed bug with fountain quest

- Nerfed Chimera's range

Mission 7

- Fixed bug with difficulty screen

Mission 8

- Female grunt now cost 1 food

- Nerfed some units and deleted warsong towers aroun centaur's

3. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Answers to some questions

Nerf units

- I closely read all proposals,but some of them intended'm missing, because believe that quite weaken units makes game quite casual.

New content

-
    All your ideas about new content I record, but they will be added not earlier than version 2.0. Too many bugs to introduce something new, and I do not have enough time

Mission 2

-
    This mission in the future will be completely redesigned, but so far, alas, it will remain the fastest and most uninteresting

Resource sharing

- This feature is not added only because I can not yet figure out how to do it, the feeling that Warcraft does not give me the intention to do it)

4. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    good to know, thanks for notifying me.

5. AngusKirby

AngusKirby

Resources:
    Resources:
    Chapter 01 is bugged for me, I can't trigger the cinematic to reach Cairne.
    And there are numerous units that aren't transferred to us throughout the mission.

6. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    New patch - 1.9

Major changes

- Deleted female grunt

- Added new unit - Huntress

- Added new abilty to grunt - swift to axe thrower

- Max food limit - 60

7. KuraTheKura20033002

KuraTheKura20033002

Resources:
    Resources:
    i found this campaign very buggy

mission 1: trigger for takeing orc groups is broken, so you cant reach cain
    mission 2: no centaurs are spawning on our back like in orginal campaign, nazgrell dont have exp cap (i made him lvl 6) , harpies are killing goblin towers at the start of the game, *catapults can't break trees xD*, and random samura appear at the end.
    interlude 1: 3 humman units dont attack mannoroth(he just attack them standing still) and when man and tich are talking, there is just standing doomguard and footamn doing nothing

i hope you will fix it, thank you

8. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Fixed

9. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Although this is not technically a campaign (.w3n file) it is basically a campaign so you should add that tag.

Besides it being for 3 players what makes it better or different to count than this one?
    2P Archon Bonus Campaign Founding of Durotar

10. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    It used to have the campaign tag but someone complained about it, I think it was one of the hiveworkshop adminstrators. They complained about it because it was a 3 player map, and the rule of thumb is you can't have 3 player maps labeled as campaigns even if they are called campaigns.

11. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Update: Uploaded new version 2.0 for 1-3 missions. Other missions in progress

12. deflinok2

deflinok2

Resources:
    Resources:
    Update: Uploaded new version 2.0 for 4-6 missions. Other missions in progress

13. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well, Deepstrasz is one of the map reviewers, so it should not be a problem to follow his suggestion.
    There are other multiplayer versions of the campaign that have been approved even with the campaign tag:

Warcraft III - Archon Mode
    Scourge Campaign - Co-op Mode

I just saw you upload the Reign of Chaos Scourge as 3p. Looks good from the screenshots.

14. Formidable10

Formidable10

Resources:
    Resources:
    I see

15. tulee

tulee

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Map01

Fighting sound at start during cinematic, i think some units were killing each other
    Green (centaur) race can be chosen in the map lobby
    All non player teams in map lobby have their colour unset (even though you can't change the colour, you can click on the colour, which should be turned off)

When Samuro died at Tauren base, it said the quest had been completed (2nd time, since it had become completed first time when we actually did the quest)
    Centaur attacked from south of tauren camp (not sure if intentional)

Map02
    Mana tote not work map 2 both lvl 1 and 2 (it doesn't even give us the aura to show it is on the heroes)
    Map 2 is extremely hard without an easy menu as I was playing with 2 friends who are newish, massive amount of centaur towers.

Map03
    Entire start cinematic with demons in lordaeron have no sound, and start of thrall in barrens also has no sound.
    Purple is attacking very infrequently, problem with his AI
    LB's hero did not revive after death, and I think grey's did not either (after the first wave when they died).

Fury Spell not working for Darkgreen in map 03 (according to my friend).
    Main Quest asked us for 3 zepplins, but I think we only needed 2 to go back and finish the quest.
    There was a third main quest that was undiscovered, but we could win the map with only completing the first 2 (kill harpies and bring zeppelins back).

Map08
    Cannot even start map, we all typed -new with heroic mode on. All our heroes were dying at the start when we could not even select them (since it would not allow us to -new)

I could not test save/load since we failed all maps we played except map03 (and bnet save function is bugged, so we did not want to keep retrying, especially a mission like map02), and map03's code could not be tested since we didn't play any missions after 3 (did not try to load 03 into 08).

Not sure what to say, there were lots of changes/optional quests added from what I saw, but with so much new content, there are probably lots of issues that might need to be fixed. Sorry could not test other maps, played with 2 newish friends :D.

16. micca

micca

Resources:
    Resources:
    Save codes doesn't work for us I typed the printscreened code from previous episodes and it said it can't read it or something. We had to start every chapter as new.

Am I doing something wrong?