• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

!~> 3ds max help <~!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
http://www.wc3sear.ch/viewtopic.php?t=7397

no there is no other program that does the art tools for 3ds max 7.....but you can still use it to model for warcraft cause i use max 7 myself. Use the link ive provided above for you and in my post there is a link to all the tools you need to model. You dont need art tools to model in warcraft i figured out almost everything myself to get a completed model from scratch just by tinkering with stuff and making posts on specific questions i had about what to do next. You gotta have some patience and alot of time to learn everything so good luck.

Level 11

i used whitehorns tutorial.i got the extractor form his post and i expotred it as a 3ds and i couldnt load it up back in 3d max?

and i cant download teh dex script because im not a wc3c member.do i have to sign-up for warcraft 3 campaings or can i use this account?

Status
Not open for further replies.