• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Count Dracula WoW Rip

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
This is my first ever actual rip, so I don't know how good it will be. It should be functional. It has been pieced together using wow model viewer.

Useless animations have been deleted, and a lot have been retained for RPG purposes. Dissipate and decay animations have also been added. Some animations have been combined like the kneel and jump animations, so they're actually useful instead of the wow animations that were split in three. Footsteps, footstep sounds, death sound (dreadlord), and spawn objects at death have been added. The model file size has been optimized.

The model has separate portraits where one has a team colored background.

One version with hero glow and one without.

Unoptimized version for higher quality here: Dracula | HIVE

• Added separate portraits, one with team colored background and one without.
Contents

Count Dracula (Model)

Count Dracula Hero Glow (Model)

Count Dracula Hero Glow Portrait (Model)

Count Dracula Portrait (Model)

Great creativity! One question though, when you were getting started, did you export the model as .fbx or did you extract it as .m2?
I extracted the model as .obj, then I imported the geosets into another model, and then attached the geosets to the correct bones. I also changed the textures of the model I imported into.
Currently, I can't seem to make use of the WoWMV because when I load WoW, the file list is just blank, It's been going on throughout this month, maybe you've found a way around this?
WoWMV doesn't work with the latest version of wow, you have to download an old installation. I downloaded it from here.

Level 10
yes vampires! Dracula's brides or Nosferatu soon? wondering too if youre gonna make alternate/morphed forms like with wings like in van helsing