• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lo'gosh, Gladiator Champion

This bundle is marked as pending. It has not been reviewed by a staff member yet.
The brutal gladiator Lo'gosh, unsurpassed in martial prowess within the Dire Maul Arena. Found unarmed and near death on the shores of Durotar and enslaved by the orc shaman/gladiator trainer Rehgar Earthfury, he rose through the bloody trials of gladiatorial combat to become a feared and respected warrior. Unbeknownst to anyone, including Lo'gosh, his true identity was Varian Wrynn, King of Stormwind and leader of the Alliance. With the help of fearless battle companions and trusted allies he won back his throne from the vile Onyxia and rescued his son, Anduin. Now he is yours to command as a hero, battle as a boss, or stumble upon as a creep/npc.

This model was created using the Retera Model Studio. All geosets and textures are from Warcraft 3: Reforged. Some textures were edited in GIMP by Symphoneum. Animations are from the Beastmaster neutral hero. Please credit Symphoneum if used in a project. Feel free to use the model as you see fit and have fun!

CHANGELOG:

9/25/2020 - Uploaded BTN and DISBTN Icons.
Added updated main_diffuse that addresses skin tone matching issues.
Previews
Contents

Lo'gosh Icon (Icon)

Lo'gosh Portrait (Model)

Lo'gosh, Gladiator Champion (Model)

That's great. It's just a nice icon from perfection! ! !

I am definitely going to try, although this model is so custom that a simple texture overlay on an existing icon may be insufficient. Still, I will attempt it because I would like to have an icon. :peasant-ok-hand:

Very Nice Only need Lipsync and its Perfect

Once I figure out how to do it for my Lich King model this one will be updated too! :peasant-grin:

Could also work as a barbarian/ thief hero. Love it!

Yeah, I think it would be an awesome choice for a barbarian! I designed it with that in mind, as well as keeping as lore accurate as possible. Would also be good as a generic gladiator if you wanted to do a hero arena :peasant-cheers-back:

Level 4
What an amazing model, great alternative for thug or barbarian. With some more in the same patterns as this one, based on other animations, we could have a mini-race of barbarians. We could also try to do it from the face to the bust of the Centaur Feminino to produce barbaric women... in models of NE women. (tip)
The face/hair is perfect, on which human model did you base yourself?

Last edited:
What an amazing model, great alternative for thug or barbarian. With some more in the same patterns as this one, based on other animations, we could have a mini-race of barbarians. We could also try to do it from the face to the bust of the Centaur Feminino to produce barbaric women... in models of NE women. (tip)
The face/hair is perfect, on which human model did you base yourself?
The face mesh is the bandit enforcer, the face texture is an edited bandit rogue, and the hair is from Thalissrian Dawnseeker. There are also pieces from Grom and the Blademaster.

Last edited:
Level 7
Hey there! After trying to add him some custom spells, it seems like the "attachment point - left/right hand" is buggy. Do you think you could fix it ? :peasant-smile:

The silent barbarian :D
Really great model you done here mister! Amazing work.
I looked at animations and collisions. All pass the test for me :D
He only needs the Lipsync and its Perfect!
Planning on a 2.0 with a new base model. He'll have everything! Not sure when that'll happen, but within a few months hopefully. Glad you like him! :peasant-cheers: