• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Zulian Tiger

This is my altered Priestes of the Moon tiger. I tried turning it into a stranglethorn themed tiger. Comes with an attack animation but still need to add decaying and the blood effects(which are still night elf purple).
Uses the Wolf sound pack.

Please give me your rating and feedback.

Shoutout to Retera for creating the Reteramodelstudio tool which was used creating this and importing the
attack animation.

Regards,

Beregoed
Contents

Zulian Tiger (Model)

Zulian Tiger Icons (Icon)

Zulian Tiger Portrait (Model)

Reviews
Mr Ogre man
Great addition as a jungle creep.
Level 23
The tiger looks great! Not sure how it works in game, but on the hive "View in 3d" tool, the tiger doesn't have much of a talking animation. I know almost no-one would use a tiger in a cinematic scene, but still thought I would mention it. But maybe it works in game.

Level 1
Do you think you could make a nightsaber version? Like the white tiger and a black panther alternative? :D