• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Draenei Broken Ones - Warrior - Hunter - Sage V2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Based off Ujimasa Hojo's Draenei (Lost One) and Derivatives optimized models, I've created variants of Broken Ones that look a little bit more like their WoW counterpart, by correcting their posture to be more straight, changing their weapons to be less archaic, making their faces thinner, making their torso less fat alien and more built up alien, changing their feet to look more like hooves, adding tentacles to their jaws and adding a tail.

Credits to Ujimasa Hojo's as co-author for the optimized draenei model used as a base for these.
Permission comes from Ujimasa's Resources thread where it is stated that people are free to edit his models if given the proper credits.

Changelog
04/05/2019 - added team color to the ponytail for better visibility
Previews
Contents

Draenei Broken One - Hunter V2 (Model)

Draenei Broken One - Sage V2 (Model)

Draenei Broken One - Warrior V2 (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Too simple model edits. People might find use for them though.
Level 11
Mmmmmh... I suppose you asked for permission before take the Ujimasa Hojo´s models...
It´s a good variant, and seems like in WoW, except for the faces. The face of the lost one hunter, specificaly. Try to do it more natural, and not so broken and strange.
A good idea and a good model, after all.

Mmmmmh... I suppose you asked for permission before take the Ujimasa Hojo´s models...
It´s a good variant, and seems like in WoW, except for the faces. The face of the lost one hunter, specificaly. Try to do it more natural, and not so broken and strange.
A good idea and a good model, after all.
Iirc, Ujimasa_Hojo has a standing "feel free to edit" stance on all his models.