• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alonsus Faol (Human and Undead)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Years ago, I crafted this model. It was not good, however I love this character so I have crafted a new one. This is focused in WoW's face look like. It have not portrait already but I'll work on it. Also they are two models because this character is the creator of the Silver hand but also a undead in the current lore. Do you think I should fix the staff too? I want it match Faol's face in WoW but also could be used in WC3 maps without break the style.
Previews
Contents

Alonsus Faol Human (Model)

Alonsus Faol Undead (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Way too basic edit and no portrait files.
Level 15
Two things: the human version has red eyes? Yikes! Looks weird-ish! And the undead version has blonde arthas hair? Would look better with the classic grey or perhaps even black hair... right now it looks like they both forgot a part of themselves with their other counterpart!
lol yep, the idea would be use yellow or gray for human version and purple yellow for the undead.

The undead hair skin need a mix up with another texture to look as decayed version. Rightnow he stills so 'alive'. I tested it with Arthas' gray hair but I didn't like the first result.

About the eyebrows, the wow model don't have anyone, so I tryed to keep it on that way.