• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DwarfHero Female Woodcutter

This bundle is marked as lacking. It fails to meet the standard requirements and may only have minor use.
Hi all, I decided that I want to create a model for each work in the camp. The tree is one of the important resources, so made a Woodcutter. On hive many models of male dwarves so i create female dwarf ....again .) Working on portrait.

Update 0.1 -- update Dissipate to normal time.
Contents

DwarfHero Female Woodcutter (Model)

DwarfHero Female Woodcutter Optim (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Please add ALL proper team colouring and a proper portrait to the model.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Dang, this is pretty neat. You're right, the dearth of female dwarves is a real serious problem, and this goes a long way towards rectifying it.

I particularly like the animations; a good mix of serious & cartoony, with some good weight behind them. The weapons are wonderfully big & fun, and the proportions are great.

Honestly my only problem with this is how drab it looks overall; the monochrome armor really needs not only some more Team Color, but some additional colors/armor-bits/variation as well.

That, and some good Decay Flesh/Bone animations (& the proper geoset) as this isn't quite Heroic enough to be a Hero in my opinion.

Keep up the good work!

Level 22
Brilliant model, I'm happy to see a female dwarf that's so well done.

Not a big deal but I was expecting more of a thrust for the dagger attack animation, the current one looks like she'll be stabbing opponents in their feet, and the animation looks kinda awkward to me.
I'll also echo the members above about the team color, would be lovely to see variation of this model with more team color and I'm hoping for hero glow also.

But I love the outfit and everything else about this design, great work.

Level 9
Brilliant model, I'm happy to see a female dwarf that's so well done.

Not a big deal but I was expecting more of a thrust for the dagger attack animation, the current one looks like she'll be stabbing opponents in their feet, and the animation looks kinda awkward to me.
I'll also echo the members above about the team color, would be lovely to see variation of this model with more team color and I'm hoping for hero glow also.

But I love the outfit and everything else about this design, great work.

Dwarves low race, slow but militant. The dagger for this model of woodcutter needs for immobilization of forest creatures. Who rely on speed and agility. And of course they will be hit by the feet of the enemy.