• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Lord of Courage(improved)

Since a wise man proposed instead of destroying demons to purge them of obliging them to serve in the Holy Host, it took a long time, ironically, the beings who once were the masters of horror turned into the Lord of courage. In battle, they act in the role of supporting the troops and serve as spiritual chaplains-chaplains in the holy army.
Previews
Contents

Lord of Courage(improved) (Model)

Lord of Courage_portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Interesting idea and solid execution. Looks good and performs adequate in-game.
Level 4
Last face was better, these shield reveal an obviously CnP. Last was really really better :).

I'll have to disagree with Italic, his face actually matches his portrait in-game now, even if it is a little big. I guess a better face could be chosen, but it has to match the portrait, and it simply didn't before.

The way you changed the books into straps was cool, I like it!

Also, it has no tail now! :wgrin:

Rating increased from 3/5 to 4/5. Good job!

EDIT: After testing his face in-game, I like it a lot more, including its proportions.

Level 4
I'll have to disagree with Italic, his face actually matches his portrait in-game now, even if it is a little big. I guess a better face could be chosen, but it has to match the portrait, and it simply didn't before.

The way you changed the books into straps was cool, I like it!

Also, it has no tail now! :wgrin:

Rating increased from 3/5 to 4/5. Good job!

EDIT: After testing his face in-game, I like it a lot more, including its proportions.
Mmm, i dont have tested it yet, what you think about these shields?.