• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunlight Papers - Cinematic.

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Sunlight Papers is supposed to be the Trailer for a Campaign I wanted to make few times ago, but lost motivating.
So, I am just Publishing it here, have fun !
I will not Update it, or look at it another time in the Editor.

Credit :
Two steps from hell. - Music BlackHeart.
67chrome - Archer skin.
Elf_Lord - His great helping in time of need because I was a WE noob at that time.
Finlandman - His great map, I was a noob at terrain too that time.
Xanadu-King - A great voice actor... For the Villager.
WoWMachinima - Sylvanas Scream.
And Of course Blizzard - For everything they did. <3

If I forgot anyone please send a Privet message.
Contents

River Town Template (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
You need to change the ingame name to not be the template's. It's made of pretty much random Warcraft quotes. Some parts would have worked better with no comment. I've mixed feelings about it. Too bad it won't be part of more since it's quite short...
It's too short for a cinematic. A cinematic map is interesting to be long timed imo, since no one enjoys such short cinematics. Also, cinematic maps have no use since it's just a cinematic and doesn't have the ability to play or any other usages, so it would be better to be longer (however, someone may use it as a template but I'm not sure this one has a template's capabilities). Therefore, try to make the lore and the cinematic longer.

And you said in the description that this is Finlandman's map and you just made the cinematic?

Anyway, just my personal thoughts. Nice job, tho! :)

Level 8
It's too short for a cinematic. A cinematic map is interesting to be long timed imo, since no one enjoys such short cinematics. Also, cinematic maps have no use since it's just a cinematic and doesn't have the ability to play or any other usages, so it would be better to be longer (however, someone may use it as a template but I'm not sure this one has a template's capabilities). Therefore, try to make the lore and the cinematic longer.

Nah, it is just something I made for Fun, don't have any purpose but to be Epic and to put some Emotions in it...

And you said in the description that this is Finlandman's map and you just made the cinematic?

Yes, he made a Template and I made a Cinematic.

Anyway, just my personal thoughts. Nice job, tho! :)

Thanks ! :)

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer
Level 68
You need to change the ingame name to not be the template's.
It's made of pretty much random Warcraft quotes. Some parts would have worked better with no comment.

I've mixed feelings about it. Too bad it won't be part of more since it's quite short although having some touch to it.

Set to Substandard.