1. Are you planning to upload your awesome pack to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

2P Human Campaign

Submitted by Gismo359, McQvaBlood, TheSpoon
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Human Campaign: The Scourge of Lordaeron
A project by The-Spoon

This pack is part of my "2 Player Campaign" project.
If you wish to report a bug, reply with feedback, or find out more about the project, please visit the Hosted Forums.

Description:
In my project, I aim to create an edition of every level of the campaign so that 2 players can play co-operatively to beat the campaign. But also to add a few of my own ideas in there too!

Features:
- A save/load code system found in ORPGs to record items/abilities between levels.
- Score system, where at the end of the level you get a grade A-E, based on how well you did.
- The interludes are incorperated into the map, so you don't have to download a seperate map to watch a video.
- Original heroes for when there is only 1 hero on the level.
- All the levels will be set to 'hard mode', but with help from your team-mate it should all be reasonably possible
- Shared research and techtree systems with your ally.

Contains 9 edition's of Blizzard's Human Campaign:
Chapter 1: The Defense of Strahnbrad
Chapter 2: Blackrock and Roll
Chapter 3: Ravages of the Plague
Chapter 4: The Cult of the Damned
Chapter 5: March of the Scourge
Chapter 6: The Culling
Chapter 7: The Shores of Northrend
Chapter 8: Dissension
Chapter 9: Frostmourne

And 1 Custom Chapter by Me!:
Chapter 10: Isolation

Keywords:
2 player campaign human alliance scourge lordaeron arthas
Reviews
02:09, 27th Jun 2010 DonDustin: nice maps
  1. JCarrill0

JCarrill0

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Is this fully playable with the Latest Patch? 1.28? (maybe 1.27b if not?)

2. Elvenstar32

Elvenstar32

Resources:
    Resources:
    To keep it short and sweet : Overall really solid campaign just as good as the normal one except better because you can do it with a friend and there were no bugs whatsoever throughout the entire playthrough.

Some of the good things :
    • Using Falric as secondary hero instead of just adding some random made up hero is a really nice touch for the lore and immersion.
    • The game still feels challenging enough without being too easy or too complicated.
    • The last mission although not completely lore friendly has some really nice twists that I won't reveal but it's worth playing

The bad things (there are only 2) :
    • In mission 7, you have to run through the undead base with Muradin to unlock the dwarven base for the second player otherwise that player is just stuck with Muradin and a flying machine until player 1 has a big enough army to destroy the undead base. The base being pretty weak it's not a huge issue since Muradin doesn't die from it but it's pretty annoying to not have control of the base from the beginning.
    • The first stage of the bonus mission is painfully boring for both players. It is difficult for the Falrick player but it's still really boring to wait in between attacks for sometimes 3 minutes doing absolutely nothing. The Arthas player has it easier but it's still quite boring because it is just that easy.

3. Umar_192

Umar_192

Resources:
    Resources:
    How to play the second map after the first one ends the map just gets stuck on a black screen after the first one ends

4. Gismo359

Gismo359

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    @Umar_192 you need to copy the code, then start up the second map and type '-load' followed by the code

5. Umar_192

Umar_192

Resources:
    Resources:
    but the 2nd map won't load whatever i do the map is broken i think i tried hosting 2nd map it didn't work i tried hosting all maps none of them works except 1st first map

6. Umar_192

Umar_192

Resources:
    Resources:
    nvm my game wasn't updated i updated to v1.27a and now the maps are fixed thanks anyway great idea btw

7. Brightest Light

Brightest Light

Resources:
    Resources:
    can you make it harder?

8. Vaduliu

Vaduliu

Resources:
    Resources:
    I Have Loved

9. Cassiano

Cassiano

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm on version 1.29
    When i create the game on battle.net i instantly get disconnected. When i do offline it works.
    How to fix that? I tried hosting the 1st human chapter and i get insta disconnect when i host.

10. KyleTheLamb

KyleTheLamb

Resources:
    Resources:
    Chapter 2 crashes after the mirror image cutscene. Tries before and after the optional quest, still crashes. Tried it four times now, kind of sucks because I don't want to miss out on the fire orb

11. bizzle

bizzle

Resources:
    Resources:
    I'm unfortunately having the same problem.