1. Are you planning to upload your awesome pack to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The poll for Hive's 12th Concept Art Contest is up! Go cast your vote for your favourite genie!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Travel to distant realms and encounter scenes unknown to the common folk. The Greatest of Adventures is upon us with the 8th Cinematic Contest. Join in on a fun ride.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. The 18th Icon Contest is ON! Choose any ingame unit and give him/her Hero abilities. Good luck to all.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Contestants are to create a scene set in the Stone Age. Come and see what you can come up with. We wish you the best of luck!
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Colour outside the lines! Techtree Contest #13 is a go. The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  9. Greetings cerebrates, our Swarm needs new spawners that will have numerous children. Join the HIVE's 31st Modeling Contest - Spawners and Spawned! The contest is optionally paired.
    Dismiss Notice
  10. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

2P Human Campaign

Submitted by Gismo359, McQvaBlood, TheSpoon
This bundle is marked as approved. It works and satisfies the submission rules.
Human Campaign: The Scourge of Lordaeron
A project by The-Spoon

This pack is part of my "2 Player Campaign" project.
If you wish to report a bug, reply with feedback, or find out more about the project, please visit the Hosted Forums.

Description:
In my project, I aim to create an edition of every level of the campaign so that 2 players can play co-operatively to beat the campaign. But also to add a few of my own ideas in there too!

Features:
- A save/load code system found in ORPGs to record items/abilities between levels.
- Score system, where at the end of the level you get a grade A-E, based on how well you did.
- The interludes are incorperated into the map, so you don't have to download a seperate map to watch a video.
- Original heroes for when there is only 1 hero on the level.
- All the levels will be set to 'hard mode', but with help from your team-mate it should all be reasonably possible
- Shared research and techtree systems with your ally.

Contains 9 edition's of Blizzard's Human Campaign:
Chapter 1: The Defense of Strahnbrad
Chapter 2: Blackrock and Roll
Chapter 3: Ravages of the Plague
Chapter 4: The Cult of the Damned
Chapter 5: March of the Scourge
Chapter 6: The Culling
Chapter 7: The Shores of Northrend
Chapter 8: Dissension
Chapter 9: Frostmourne

And 1 Custom Chapter by Me!:
Chapter 10: Isolation

Keywords:
2 player campaign human alliance scourge lordaeron arthas
Reviews
02:09, 27th Jun 2010 DonDustin: nice maps
  1. Zak17

Zak17

Resources:
    Resources:
    Tutorial maybe.....? Please?

2. Gamling

Gamling

Resources:
    Resources:
    Okay Spoon I tried it again, (havent played for awhile as you can see the date) The same thing happened once again, I only got to chapter three, can you tell me why? Because my brother and I love the idea and see how well you did anyway, 4/5 for editing scripts to make this two player.

3. DarthBodya

DarthBodya

Resources:
    Resources:
    wonderful...i play witch brother and i like it

4. SupremeGrandRuler

SupremeGrandRuler

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome campaign.
    Not sure if it's possible or not, but being able to toggle the difficulty between maps would be nice (won't take points off for this as I don't know if it's implemented or not). Also, the save/load code become quite long.

My biggest complaint is that there is no "Fully Shared Unit Control", just "Shared Unit Control" which can be problematic at times.

Overall, it is quite amazing and the best set of maps I have ever played. 5/5.

5. TheSpoon

TheSpoon

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Spells:
    Resources:
    At the moment, the save code records what difficulty you're playing on.
    So if you want to switch to the other difficulty you'll either lose your items or have to start from the begining.
    The reason I did that is so people wouldn't play all the missions on normal, and then the last mission on insane to get a nice scoresheet.
    But people don't really care about the scoresheets so I ought to make it possible (though at one time I was considering giving people fun "cheat codes" as rewards)

I forgot about fulled shared unit control, but that sort of makes a second player completely redundant so it seems a little counter-intuitive.

Thanks for playing. : )

6. mannarothh

mannarothh

Resources:
    Resources:
    Awesome pack dude

7. NelsonLaJe

NelsonLaJe

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    very nice
    but see 9 chapter

8. Rapid

Rapid

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice epic 2P campaign

9. kingPeon

kingPeon

Resources:
    Resources:
  10. momo101

momo101

Resources:
    Resources:
    the first mission works but the second one or the others wont start

11. jellybean375

jellybean375

Resources:
    Resources:
    all I can do is play the first level is there a problem?

12. jellybean375

jellybean375

Resources:
    Resources:
    it doesent work for me the first level does then all the rest don't even load

13. jellybean375

jellybean375

Resources:
    Resources:
    it doesent work for me it doesent even load:vw_wtf:

14. BurnInHell

BurnInHell

Resources:
    Resources:
    The standard maps are well done and the last custom map is great. I haven't thought you were following lore but i was wrong. The last map really follows the lore. 5/5

15. Oraien

Oraien

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    This is epic!
    I love it, I play it with my brother and once we finish it we will play other campigns as well!
    I hope you will make all campigns as you are very good at it.

Last edited: Jul 9, 2014
  16. andreiiso112

andreiiso112

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hello ive a problem i cant load the save files i mean i writh this command -load save code and nothing i get an error like unable to fiind save file

17. tibibobo

tibibobo

Resources:
    Resources:
    Can we have a simple answer for all of us who can't create games exept with the first human map? Please. I find this problem 5times in different place of the forum, but noone get a solution.

18. Gismo359

Gismo359

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    What does it say when you try to create some of the other maps? Are you version 1.26?

19. fyrekat3

fyrekat3

Resources:
    Resources:
    My game dose not see the maps it sees the folder in which the maps are as empty.

20. kroltan

kroltan

Resources:
    Resources:
    Turns out the map pack uses too many folders, and the game doesn't like long file paths. Try moving the individual .w3x files up one or two folders.