• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Spoon's 2P Campaign

I have removed my uploads of the old campaign. If you want to play on v1.32 please go to here.

I don't update them anymore. Please don't message me about them.
Reviews
02:09, 27th Jun 2010 DonDustin: nice maps
Level 3
Okay, been doing a runthrough.
My friend and I skipped 2.
On the .. 7th one? Where you find Muradin.
The Force Walls don't block, but are destroyed when you break the generator.
No message is created at the end, rank or anything.
Edit: Failing the one where you race to get to the ships and kill them, it doesn't kick you out of the game once you fail.

Level 9
Looking forward to try this out with my brother later this evening.
I think my brother will bring down our grade though...

Anyways, I think this idea was a great one indeed.
The dusty old champaign has been needing a facelift for a while now.

EDIT: Well this was fun, a bit easy though.

Last edited:
Level 2
Same Thoughts

Nice! although I'm not yet playing your maps, All I can say is
"We have the same thoughts"

I even tried creating 2-player maps but I didn't finish it exactly on how the map was.. so I revised it and got some of it's concept only.. hehe:grin:

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Thanks all for the nice comments!

@The few that said it was too easy
Try playing on insane difficulty!

@TheOverWelming
Thanks for doing those tests for me
- "The Force Walls don't block, but are destroyed when you break the generator."
They're meant to prevent your units from passing, does that not happen?
It is so that the undead units can still pass.
- 'Failing the one where you race to get to the ships and kill them, it doesn't kick you out of the game once you fail. '
You don't get 'defeated', but it still went black? Its so the players can talk
- 'No message is created at the end, rank or anything.'
That bug is annoying me so much >>, why does it happen?!

Level 18
TheSpoon, I've sent you two messages, did you not get them?

By the way, bugs I've found so far:
-Chapter 3: It's possible to save the villagers twice from the bandits. We killed all the attacking bandits and received the Potion of Greater Healing and the girl said "Thanks so much, I have a reward for you." Then I spotted a Bandit still alive and we killed that bandit and again the girl said "Thanks so much, I have a reward for you." and we received another Potion of Greater Healing. This seemed to mess up the loading code system as we received no code and had to replay the map. On the second play, this bug didn't happen.
-Chapter 7: We received no loading code at the end. I've sent you a message that answers your questions in detail.
-Chapter 9: 1. Once Arthas gains Frostmourne, all your spells are unlearned. You have to redistribute all your skill points again. This happens in insane mode. I don't know if it happens in normal mode too.
2. There's something strange going on. I opened the ninth map and I spotted that Insane Arthas gains 22 bonus damage once he has Frostmourne but he retains a Hero attack, while Normal Arthas gains only 12 bonus damage, but he receives a Chaos attack. Normal Arthas also gains two to all attributes, Insane Arthas gains none.
On the next map, however, Arthas has 10 bonus damage and a Hero attack and no extra attributes.
3. Captain stops gaining experience once Level 10, but Arthas can go up to level 14. Perhaps this is related to losing your skill points and stuff when creating Insane Arthas. Perhaps you forgot to disable experience gain for Arthas with Frostmourne.
4. Even though Arthas can go up to level 14 on Chapter 9, on the next map, Isolation, he's level 10 again and both players lose all items.

Level 3
"- "The Force Walls don't block, but are destroyed when you break the generator."
They're meant to prevent your units from passing, does that not happen?""
Correct, it does not happen.

"- 'Failing the one where you race to get to the ships and kill them, it doesn't kick you out of the game once you fail. '
You don't get 'defeated', but it still went black? Its so the players can talk"
It went black, and the cinematic mode was still on so we had to alt+F4 the map to get out.

- 'No message is created at the end, rank or anything.'
That bug is annoying me so much >>, why does it happen?! "
Perhaps saving it to a string then displaying it continuously?

Level 18
I can also confirm TheOverWhelming's bugs, too.
- I could also simply run through the Force Wall on the seventh map with Arthas.
- Me and my brother also had to Alt+F4 out of the game at the end of the eighth map.
- Yeah, well, I hope you solve the no rank bug.

By the way, just so that you have even more information on the no rank bug, we've loaded our characters using the load code we got from the sixth map and we played through it on normal. Still no code. The bug happens, regardless of what difficulty you choose.
Are you sure you don't simply "clear the screen of text messages" somewhere accidentally?

Another question: Is Mal'ganis not attacking on Chapter 9 intentional? He just waits in his base until you are actually strong enough to easily beat him which made him quite a disappointment.

Level 6
Hey I see you created a pack now :) Me and indomitable1319 also plan to do some 2P campaigns, weve already planned the storyline.

Oh and, good luck of your Undead campaigns ;)

Vote:
181695-albums3569-picture32374.png

Last edited:
Level 3
Haven't played the maps yet, but great idea for a co-op mode! I always thought that's the only thing Blizzard's campaigns lacked. Definitely looking forward to trying out these maps.

Level 2
The concept are great, cause it 2 Player Campaign!!! I'm so excited to play it, but, when i download it and start the WC3 TFT and ROC, the map doesn't exist in the game. So, PLEASE HELP ME!!!!

Last edited:
Level 2
i tried downloading the pack and idk if it's just me or what, but the maps in the folder where not recognized in WC3 TFT. When I looked in the folder where they where located, I noticed that they where labeled as War3M files...which looks to be the same files as the ones located in the scenarios folder under maps. But I still couldn't play em :S

Level 1
Finally....someone with some firggin brains!!!!!!!!!! i have been waiting for someone to do the obvious for about 2 years now and i havent found anything until today!!! dude... PLZZZZZZZ remake the whole game!!!! that would be so epic, i bet Blizz will call u and ask u to work w them on WCIV... ur probably spoiling their idea of doing it for WCIV and making a hug killing from it... but seriously if you had a hat on the street id drop you 20$ for doing this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

i tried downloading the pack and idk if it's just me or what, but the maps in the folder where not recognized in WC3 TFT. When I looked in the folder where they where located, I noticed that they where labeled as War3M files...which looks to be the same files as the ones located in the scenarios folder under maps. But I still couldn't play em :S

Reduce the size of name of the folder.

This idea is nice, however I don't really like the way is everything so shared and both players are so near. Yes, I know that not all maps are suitable for this, but I would prefer allies to so close to each other and mirrored forced looks quite uncreative. One example - Andorhal (human):
One player starts with a base and not much else that hero and workers, the other with some more significant army and plenty of resources, just to kill those golems and build a base there.

Level 3
This looks fun, too bad I don't have anyone to play it with. =(
May I ask where you found the map files for these (the ones made by blizzard).
I keep looking around but I can't find them.
Thanks ahead of time. =)

Level 1
Heloo i just download it but i unzip the fils but my game wont read them i tried it with my friend but it wont read them what sud i be doing(i em using w3 frozen throne pach 1.24 d ) i change the file type to w3n and w3x ca you please help me

Level 2
This is for all those people who cant open this map!
1. You have to use the version number 1.23.(TFT)
2. It has to be an online game.
3. There has to be 2 players.
Or else its completely useless except for map creators!

Level 1
Well good luck on your work then but why did you make 2P campanig you now may didn't finis Regin of chaos(or didn't startet yet) and i didn't see any person on the internet play your campanig they are great but many persons don't see what i see in your campanig i see a warcraft map creator star in your work but how a bout make 2P campanig for the orcs i will play that
AND I NOW THIS IS GONA BUGG MAY USERS AND I WILL BE CONDISDER A NOOB OR A TROLL BUT HOW A BOUT THIS IDEA
NO I WILL TEL THIS IN MY COUSIN STORY HE FOUND OUT A BOUT YOUR CAMPANIG FROM A FRIEND(MY COUSIN HAS NO INTERNET SOW HIS FRIEND DOWNLOAD IT AND CAVE IT TO MY COUSIN VIA CD ) AND HE TRIED TO PLAY IT ALONE BUT HE DIDN'T MANEGE I NOW 2PLAYER GAMPANIG BUT HOW A BOUT YOU MAK A FULL CAMPANIG TO UNIET YOUR ALL 2 P MAPS AND PUT THEM TOGETER AS A CAMPANIG OR CHANCE IT SO THAT EVAN 1 WILL PLAY IT PLEASE AND I HAVE A PROBEL WHEM ME AND MY FRIEND PLAY AFTER WE PLAY THE 1 MAP AND THIS PROBLEM IS ONLY FOR THE 1 MAP WHEN WE KILL THE SLAVE MASTER THE SCREEN STAY BLOCK BLACK PLEASE ANSWER

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
Alright.. I'll try understand this.

"Well good luck on your work then"
Ok thanks..
"but why did you make 2P campanig you now may didn't finis Regin of chaos"
I did start with Reign of Chaos?..
"i didn't see any person on the internet play your campanig"
No, I imagine most would play it private
"they are great but many persons don't see what i see in your campanig i see a warcraft map creator star in your work"
Thanks I think..
"how a bout make 2P campanig for the orcs i will play that"
I'm doing that next..
"AND I NOW THIS IS GONA BUGG MAY USERS AND I WILL BE CONDISDER A NOOB OR A TROLL BUT HOW A BOUT THIS IDEA "
Ok.. you have an idea..
"NO I WILL TEL THIS IN MY COUSIN STORY HE FOUND OUT A BOUT YOUR CAMPANIG FROM A FRIEND(MY COUSIN HAS NO INTERNET SOW HIS FRIEND DOWNLOAD IT AND CAVE IT TO MY COUSIN VIA CD ) AND HE TRIED TO PLAY IT ALONE BUT HE DIDN'T MANEGE I NOW 2PLAYER GAMPANIG BUT HOW A BOUT YOU MAK A FULL CAMPANIG TO UNIET YOUR ALL 2 P MAPS AND PUT THEM TOGETER AS A CAMPANIG OR CHANCE IT SO THAT EVAN 1 WILL PLAY IT PLEASE AND I HAVE A PROBEL WHEM ME AND MY FRIEND PLAY AFTER WE PLAY THE 1 MAP AND THIS PROBLEM IS ONLY FOR THE 1 MAP WHEN WE KILL THE SLAVE MASTER THE SCREEN STAY BLOCK BLACK PLEASE ANSWER "
Urrrrr...? You want me to make it so 1 person can play it?
What would be the point of that, there already is one.

Level 1
Heloo sory her is what i ment you are great when i ment"they are great but many persons don't see what i see in your campanig i see a warcraft map creator star in your work"
You are great at your work and with the part""but why did you make 2P campanig you now may didn't finis Regin of chaos" i ment that thos are Regin of Chaos human mission and that som didn't finis Regin of chaos i would have don this with The Frozen Throne because many have finis TFT and not finis RoC
And on the part "i didn't see any person on the internet play your campanig" i men that in Garena Romania Servev on all the room that exist ther no 1 have herd of your Maps i play it with a friend.And i now i that ther is no sens in the part to make 1 campanig that exist sow sorry for your problem that i put you in so Sorry and thank's for answering Good luck in your job and i can't wait to play your Orc Campanig
All the Best from Blue Dragon

Level 2
hey just thought I'd make mention that by downloading this again (newer version) I got it working and can play it just fine. Me and my brother have almost beat the Human campaign and are looking forward to starting the undead one. Thx very much TheSpoon for making a wicked set of maps :D.

Level 18
Urrrrr...? You want me to make it so 1 person can play it?
What would be the point of that, there already is one.
Until recently you could do this by setting a computer player in Local Area Network and checking Full Shared Unit Control in. Then, you could control both players and simply play the campaign alone. This was also useful for bug testing, but now this can't be done.

Level 3
human level 2 has a server split bug. happened 4 times. we didn't do much in the games, just working on base.

Level 1
Spoon I Played These 2 Player Campaigns Of The Undead And Human

And Guess What I Loved It It Rocked The Human Campaigns Last Custom Campaign Was The Best I Appreciate The Work You Do :infl_thumbs_up: :D