• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2P Campaign: Undead 01

Undead Campaign: Path of the Damned
Chapter 1: Trudging through the Ashes

"The Lich King's plague of undeath has spread through the Capital City and into the outskirts of Lordaeron. Shocked and disheartened by the loss of their beloved king, the forces of Lordaeron were scattered by the ravenous undead warriors. Now, Lordaeron is but a shadow of its former glory - and Prince Arthas has yet to be seen..."

Version: 2.03
Extra Score: Avoid Detection from Guards

Level Description: Arthas has returned to Lordaeron. After ressurecting his steed 'Invincible' at Balnir Farmstead, he is approached by Tichondrius a Dreadlord. He sets Arthas on the task of gathering the Cult of the Damned.

Changelog:
Version 1.0 - First release.
Version 1.1 - Using recent melee patch. Fixed a bug in the save system.
Version 1.2 - Fixed a possible disconnection bug.
Version 1.3 - Revised score system.
Version 1.4 - Fixed Runebreak tooltip bug.
Version 1.5 - Death Pact can be used on allies.
Version 1.6 - Mass code update. Fixed a bug with Captain AI.
Version 1.7 - Spell tooltip typo fixed.
Version 2.00 - Mass update for all maps: [link]
Version 2.01 - Insane/Normal Load Bug Fix.
Version 2.02 - Fixed desync due to camera panning thanks to @Daffa the Mage.
Version 2.03 - Removed tech requirements for Falric's spells caused by newer patches.

11.02.2020 - Added a 1.26 compatible version to the bundle.
General Changes:
- Features Undead Captain Falric
- Few changes, making it possible to achieve 100%

Insane Mode:
- Upgraded Creeps
- Upgraded Guards
- Upgraded Captain Boss
- 1 Extra Guard Spot
- Villagers slightly faster
- Find All 25 Acolytes

##============================================##

If you wish to report a bug, reply with feedback, or find out more about the project, please visit the Hosted Forums.

Keywords:
2, player, campaign, undead, scourge, path, damned, arthas
Contents

2P Campaign: Undead 01 (Map)

2P Campaign: Undead 01 (Map)

Reviews
20:32, 3rd Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Approved
Level 48
I tried it but nothing, I can see all the others campaign, all human, orc, nightelfs, just I can't see the undead campaign, except the part 6 and 7, I don't know why.
Then it might be a version conflict, i.e the campaign was made for a different version than the one you're trying to play it on.
If you have Reforged, I recommend downloading TheSpoon's updated maps (they're a Hosted Project, should be easy to find).
Otherwise try reverting to an older version or updating to a newer pre-Reforged one to play these versions.

Level 29
I tried it but nothing, I can see all the others campaign, all human, orc, nightelfs, just I can't see the undead campaign, except the part 6 and 7, I don't know why.
What game/patch version have you tried it on?
If you play on 1.32+, then this is the reason all of the campaigns are invisible.
You can download this remastered campaign by TheSpoon or if you want to play on Classic WC3, you could try Archon Mode instead.

Level 2
What game/patch version have you tried it on?
If you play on 1.32+, then this is the reason all of the campaigns are invisible.
You can download this remastered campaign by TheSpoon or if you want to play on Classic WC3, you could try Archon Mode instead.
I'm playing the 1.27b patch, so I think I'll just leave it. The Archon mode it's for newest version, anyway thanks for the help :3

Level 2
Then it might be a version conflict, i.e the campaign was made for a different version than the one you're trying to play it on.
If you have Reforged, I recommend downloading TheSpoon's updated maps (they're a Hosted Project, should be easy to find).
Otherwise try reverting to an older version or updating to a newer pre-Reforged one to play these versions.
I don't have reforged cause I have a PC with 2 gb of ram, window 7 and a potato as graphic card. Anyway thanks for the help.