1. Are you planning to upload your awesome map to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The reforging of the races is complete. Come see the 14th Techtree Contest Results.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. It's time to choose your horse in the race - the 32nd Modeling Contest Poll is up!
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

2P Campaign: Human Enhanced

Submitted by Neltharion
This bundle is marked as substandard. It may contain bugs, not perform optimally or otherwise be in violation of the submission rules.
Enhanced 2P Human Campaign

Welcome in my Human Enhanced Campaign Modificated and updated
As first i want thanks TheSpoon Team (Gismo359 and McQvaBlood) for have idea and created 2 players Campaign what was my inspiration to do something like that and others maps as well i want thanks
@teozamait's for created a chain of Command in Alliance, and be my most important source

For The Alliance !!!
[​IMG]

Map Description

Alliance council with King Terenas, they discussed about Lordaeron's problems like the orc uprising in southern Lordaeron and the mysterious plague, then The Last Guardian, Medivh, appears before the Alliance council. Medivh tries to warn King Terenas about the coming of the Legion and the Scourge, but the king didn't pay any heed to his warnings and told him that they were the ones that should choose what's best to protect themselves. Medivh then said that he will find another who will heed his warning and that, now, their fate is their own. then King Terenas send his best men to deal with orc threat his own Son Prince Arthas And Great Paladin Uther LightBringer

Something other about maps
I modificated a much for extended Campaing Human who someone can know probably I no only copy form map to map but added to few some own idea like kind model and maybe in feature something else for now its Version 1.0 so please if find some mistakes bugs etc explain me all and i will do my best to repair that

Screenshots
Screenshot #1

[​IMG]

Screenshot #2

[​IMG]

Screenshot #3

[​IMG]

Screenshot #4

[​IMG]

Changelog

Version 1.0
[2017-12-03]
    • in 3 mission blue player at the end can type save and code will show if he not show bcs my two last time when i check i had the code
    • 2 mission just repair some little bugs
    • Map Uploaded.

Credits

Credits

Many thanks to all of you (in no particular order): Mephestrial, Hayate, Kuhneghetz, Wandering Soul, Tarrasque, Radagast, Norinrad, Tranquil, facelessuniverse (from Modb), Deolrin, Mr. Goblin, Pyramidhe@d, Fan and the rest of the Scars of Conflict team, AndrewOverload519, Kitabatake, Grendel, alfredx_sotn, Suselishe, General Frank, supertoinkz, Cavman, Ultimasa Hojo, Mike, Ket, Darkfang, NFWar, asdasdgfrw, Mad, wojia10502, JollyD, Apheraz Lucent, ~Nightmare, Arad MNK, Nox, Published Shadow, Apathetic, NightStalker06698, UnholyDobry, Kola, Paladon, Marshmalo, antihero, The_Silent, KelThuzad, Palaslayer, CRAZYRUSSIAN, -Berz-, PeeKay, Champara Bros, JesusHipster, darkdeathknight, Power, takakenji, wingednosering, Sylvie, Lelling.

Special Thanks
Special Thanks

Special Thanks for be a source to
-The Spoon
-McQvaBlood
-Gismo359
-teozamait

Author's Notes

Hi!
you find some bug please tell me​
[/hidden]
Contents

2P Campaign: Human 01 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 03 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 03 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 04 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 05 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 06 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 07 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 08 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 09 (Map)

Reviews
deepstrasz
For some reason when I've started chapter one and loaded, there were orange orcs running rampant throughout the base in the cinematic scene and after. This happens because of staying too much in on the starting black screen where you have to use the...
  1. Super Babe

Super Babe

Resources:
    Resources:
    You did add the optional quest, but when i write save at the end the code still didn't appear i even checked my custom map data folder and it wasn't there either.

2. Yunos

Yunos

Resources:
    Resources:
    ok so optional q appeared but code didnt appear nor did -save work

3. Neltharion

Neltharion

Resources:
    Resources:
    you must write save no -save without this "-"

4. Yunos

Yunos

Resources:
    Resources:
    we tried that as well didnt work

5. Super Babe

Super Babe

Resources:
    Resources:
    I noticed you updated it, which is good. The blademaster no longer apper in the cutscene that crashed the game in chapter 2, but the cutscene still makes the game crash.

6. Neltharion

Neltharion

Resources:
    Resources:
    first i dont expect someone will see its update because substandard
    second you had game crush in chapter 2 ????? i never had that never even when he was apper ;p
    third tru work out on this code item from map to map but im no good in this and i dont know I will handle this sometime tihs will work sometime no ehh

7. Super Babe

Super Babe

Resources:
    Resources:
    I liked your campaign, I really did. That is why I want you to fix it.

8. Neltharion

Neltharion

Resources:
    Resources:
    good to know that say me what for youy tihnk is needed to repair and will do probably all but with code system is the worst

9. Super Babe

Super Babe

Resources:
    Resources:
    Where is Human 02?