• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2P Campaign: Human 10

Human Campaign: The Scourge of Lordaeron
Chapter 10: Isolation

"Almost 1 week after the death of Mal'ganis, the remains of Arthas' expedition team prepare to leave Northrend..."

Version: 2.03
Extra Score: N/A

Level Description: Malganis has been defeated, but Arthas has gone missing. Falric attempts to gather the men to return home, while Arthas worships his new blade. Soon they will meet again for another eventful adventure.

Changelog:
Version 1.0 - First complete release.
Version 1.1 - Fixed a bug which could result in not being able to save/load.
Version 1.2 - Fixed a bug which would result in invulnerable boss.
Version 1.3 - Revised the previous bug.
Version 1.4 - Using recent melee patch. Falric spell balancing.
Version 1.5 - Fixed a load bug for insane mode.
Version 1.6 - Effect when Falric uses great defense. Fixed knockback bugs. Some tooltip bugs. Added 'Bracers of Unholy Strength +8', as one of the drops.
Version 1.7 - Mass code update. DISBTN Great Defense fixed.
Version 2.0 - Mass update for all maps: [link]
Version 2.1 - Starting Difficulty Reduced for Arthas on Normal Difficulty
Version 2.2 - Insane/Normal Load Bug Fix.
Version 2.03 - Reduced the health of the Necromancer's skeletons from 2000 to 200. Changed version number to match the newer maps.
Features:
- A little extra 'custom' plotline
- Original cinematics
- Individual and joint quests
- New spells
- Good use of Custom Resources
- Unique boss battles
- A grand finale

Insane Mode:
- Harder bosses
- Faster ghosts
- Less time in Part I
- Improved AI in Part I

Note:
- This is not an edition of the original blizzard levels like the other levels
- I do not own Arthas, Falric or any of the characters or elements
- This is my own version of what could've happened while Arthas is in Northrend
- Please don't flame me saying 'this isn't what happened you raped the storyline'
- I'm well aware of that, this is just my 'take' on it
- A lot of time and work has been put into this level, I know its different,
- You may get fustrated at the difficulty, but HAVE FUN : D!
- Credits for resources are found at the end of the map!

##============================================##

If you wish to report a bug, reply with feedback, or find out more about the project, please visit the Hosted Forums.

Keywords:
2, player, campaign, human, alliance, scourge, lordaeron, arthas,
Contents

2P Campaign: Human 10 (Map)

2P Campaign: Human 10 (Map)

TheSpoon

Hosted Project 2PC
Level 21
INSANE DIFFICULTY UPDATE:
- Less time in Part I
- Stronger waves
- Some enemies have extra health

FURTHER UPDATE:
- Shield Bash bug fixed?
- Fracture now reduces Attack and Armor rather than Attack and Speed
- Lich/dragon drops +8 strength item

There should be no more updates after this to this map.
(Unless a bug is found)

Level 5
There's an invulnerable priest in the third camp when you play Arthas, so you can't destroy the camp and thus you can't finish the quest.

Level 2
Deadeye is invulnerable after he summons a bunch of skeletons after like 3 seconds of the match and doesn't return to his vulnerable state.

Level 3
it looks Well made and filling but i dont hawe time to play it now so ill test later maybe looks nice =D

Level 5
While others say that it is so hard, and things imbalanced, however, thats the challange in the map, u want a map where you just sit, build 1 tower and win the game? This is one of the greatest ideas i saw around, and continuing with the undead...cant wait :)

Level 2
Hurm.. k think I fixed that.
You're meant to kill his minions to make him vulnerable again though.
I assume you did that?

I might have an outdated map but he starts the match blastin someone away with a spell and than summons all his undead minions. Well we clear the undead but he keeps shooting us while we sit and wait to die because he's still invulnerable. I'm not sure what to do, even when he resummons he's still invulnerable.

Level 4
I couldn't come online for a long while now and I can't find a partner to play at the moment so I wanted to ask you if you made the non-insane mode easier as i suggested.

Level 1
Ok i just made an accout, so i could tell you what i think about the map and the whole campaign. Me and my friend just finished it and we loved it, especially this map.I really liked it and the story and gameplay were very original and well made. I loved the last part when we had to duel, while Nightwish was playing...EPIC!!. Please continue and finish the undead campaign..and maybe WC3 and WC3 TFT campaigns! Thank you for remaking the Campaign maps!! ;)

Level 2
After I download the map and put it into the maps directory after openning the game I can't see the map. Can someone help me

Level 2
Well I used Humancampaign as the the folder name and i used your name as the map name. but still at local and single player i cannot see the map.

Level 2
2p clan

hey all you guys im going to be making a 2player campagin clan whiper to me on us east my name is dethoroc.when you first log onto battle net go to channel 2p.And Tell Your Friends to go to because when i have lots of people in channel 2p ill make the clan

Level 3
ok all ur maps rock :).But this one rock the most xD.A few things i don't like(sry for feedback)
1.The skeletons revived by necromancers have 2000 health points(first time i seen that i was like HOLY SHIT )
2.After army leaves the captain and he joins Arthas , they still do not have shared vision:(
3.After all the bad attitude and dirty words , Deadeye's death is so simple.:goblin_boom:I mean he didn't say something like :
-(censored version) Damn you human , idk why the lk chose you for his first dk.ahh
-(uncensored version) Screw you faggot face wish that cristal guy broked your bonez some time ago.
Btw i loved the part (if Captain wons) when Captain finishes Arthas
I must end this here and now(Shield bash , linked guys to the wall BOOM Arthas no bones left) I'm rly sry arthas :D (Sword to the neck -mMmMmMonster kill)Ehey time 2 leave (Kickass whisper voice-Aithieaengufleanitheaniea)huh?Frosmourne :O

Level 2
It is a really cool idea, and well developed. As you said, it is hard. And it is. XD My friend was happily slaughtering encampments, I was struggling to get mine. In the last like 5 minutes the undead forces were so frequent and strong, I had no time to explore anymore. Also my Priest died :p. So we lost, we are definately going to try again.
Pro: Setting, terrain, exploration, lv 11, way to win and de balanced Arthas part. He was strong but still in Warcraft III proportions. So yeah great map! (but hard)

Level 48
Any tips for completing the first part as Arthas on Insane? Like which mercenaries to use? Friend keeps dying near the end or not having enough units to beat the camps. He said he almost beat it once, but in the last camp a crazy knight-hero came out of the castle and did 400 damage in one hit... Anything he might be doing wrong?

TTT

TTT

Level 3
wow,this chapter is awesome! did you made this map? you do a good job!