• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2D-3D Art Workshop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Well, I have to deal with the tile request and there is another icon as well I believe I have to make first but sure, I'll accept your request.

icons_16944_btn.jpg

Can you please make a spear-only(without crystal tips) version of this?

Since this is an easy request I'll take it
Well, I have to deal with the tile request and there is another icon as well I believe I have to make first but sure, I'll accept your request.

it's okay, I got this one.

Guys do you accept a signature request?.. just to promote my map since i am making a 3rd game genre..

Just want to ask if your doing a lot of request... if it is ok then i will post on the details..

We do but since we have many requests pending I would have to ask you to wait, i'll let you know as soon as there is room on my schedule.

I'm currently very busy to do any request, do not ask me to do any.
as soon as I get time to finish the request we already requested and have time for more you will be informed by another post, but for now please don't post any request, ask if we're still working or anything, feel free to PM\VM me and tell me that you want to be notified by a VM\PM from me as soon as we get starting.

People who will be personally notified:
_

I started this workshop for me to practice modeling & 2d art. but that's something I do in free time; when I don't have work or school work or life matters.

If you're interested in joining this workshop or taking some of the requests of my plate feel free to contact me, I'll be delighted to have another worker joining our team or someone to help us temporarily.

Deleted member 212788

D

Deleted member 212788

Sorry for going underground too, I'm running on my last pen nib so I can't really do anything aside from the most necessary until I find a solution to the nib issue or get more nibs. Not to mention it's the holidays.

bethmachine

Banned
Level 8
Okay then, I just wanted to know if I could be the next after your done with those requests. Cause these models are critical to my map, I do not care if it takes time since I am not in need of them anytime soon. I just want to tell you so you can get an I idea of what I am talking about an if you want I can send you a picture through pm. So can I?

Ouch! Another cool workshop! Hehe =P
Hmm… Photoshop… Why not you CnP in Internet Cafe? xP

On-Topic: Model Request : Naga Royal Guard Weapon like Aghanim Specter models. Textures: Textures/WaterBlobs1.blp | Units/Naga/NagaRoyalGuard/NagaRoyalGuard.blp
Polycount : No problem sir.

-Models:
*Provide a detailed description about the model and how it will look like.
*Provide and image (if possible), a picture is more than a thousand word.
*Provide The texture that you what me to use if needed (I am not gonna search the MPQ files for you)
*provide the reason why you need the model
* Polycount limit!!!
Please provide more details, and what's Aghanim specter models?

Level 13
*Provide a detailed description about the model and how it will look like: It is attachment. It is in Additive. With Particle Emitter 2 with waterish color(blue or teal). Water Blobs are rapidly spawning and fly and blow like Water Balloons. Sorry I am not good at making my words clearly.
*Provide and image (if possible), a picture is more than a thousand word.: No pics sir, currently.
*Provide the texture that you want me to use if needed: Textures/WaterBlobs1.blp(War3.mpq) for balloons and Units/Naga/NagaRoyalGuard/NagaRoyalGuard.blp(War3x.mpq)
*provide the reason why you need the model: I'll use it in my map. Credits goes to you. Aghanim Specter models are special effect that attached in Hero.

Note: Bolded text needed to be fixed.

*Provide a detailed description about the model and how it will look like: It is attachment. It is in Additive. With Particle Emitter 2 with waterish color(blue or teal). Water Blobs are rapidly spawning and fly and blow like Water Balloons. Sorry I am not good at making my words clearly.
*Provide and image (if possible), a picture is more than a thousand word.: No pics sir, currently.
*Provide the texture that you want me to use if needed: Textures/WaterBlobs1.blp(War3.mpq) for balloons and Units/Naga/NagaRoyalGuard/NagaRoyalGuard.blp(War3x.mpq)
*provide the reason why you need the model: I'll use it in my map. Credits goes to you. Aghanim Specter models are special effect that attached in Hero.

Note: Bolded text needed to be fixed.

What texture should I use for the spikes? and why do i need the naga texture? I can make the model attach to the attachment point "chest" on the 3d model and you'll be able to attach it to almost all naga models that come to your mind

Status
Not open for further replies.