• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Simple White Rotating Bag

A Model by ILH.

I requested this model for my Map and the creator gave me permission to post it, since I figured more people might have a use for it :)

The Bag can be colored in the Object Editor.

EDIT (ILH) : Added beam versions.
Previews
Contents

Bag with Beam (Model)

Beam Only (Model)

Simple White Rotating Bag (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Small and useful model. Works in-game and performs well.
Level 4
Please fix the geoset animation of this model - The bag geoset DOES not disappear at the end of the Death animation and it should.

I have no Idea of modelling. If you want something changed you better talk to ILH, the creator.

Youre going to want to post proof of ILH's permission of letting you upload this.

Please show permission from ILH

Sorry I didn't answer earlyer. I've been gone for a while^^

I have no Idea of modelling. If you want something changed you better talk to ILH, the creator.

Sorry I didn't answer earlyer. I've been gone for a while^^

I approved it already, but a tip for the future let the original author upload resources if they are still around. Since you did not possess the skill to fix the model your model will become stuck in 'needs fix'.