• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

God Lands Melee

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
God lans melee best map I changed the heroes' models And added new skins Good Game :oops::oops:;););):):) I did not create This is just my favorite map and I wanted to share it with you:oops::oops::oops:I just added models and skins of heroes and units You can create more heroes one at a time;);):):piru::piru:
Contents

Memocan Yusufcan (Map)

Reviews
Paillan
1. Provide us with explicit proof that you have permission to edit this map. 2. Give the map an actual map preview that makes sense. 3. If this is a meele, gold distribution sucks. If it's not, it still does. 4. Terrain is as plain as you can get 5...
deepstrasz
The map is lacking content and the author and username differ. Set to Substandard.
Level 19
1. Provide us with explicit proof that you have permission to edit this map.
2. Give the map an actual map preview that makes sense.
3. If this is a meele, gold distribution sucks. If it's not, it still does.
4. Terrain is as plain as you can get
5. No credits in map or description of resources used.
6. Map description is completely useless
Set to Awaiting update
======================================================================

Always check/recheck the Map Submission Rules! (Map Submission Rules)

These will help make a better description:

Screenshots could attract more players to download your work. Make the best of them.

A credits list is required where the names of the resource (models, skins, icons, spells, sound etc.) authors are mentioned along with the specific resource. It would be a luxury to have links leading to the used resources. Credits in the Quest Log would be appreciated.

A changelog in the first post would be helpful to reviewers and notify fans about the newest implementations to your map.

If you want more reviews, come here:
The Grand Review Exchange!