• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Gryph Sanctuary

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
Gryph Shrine is a creation of mine as a purpose of a new breed the gryphos I have been building models with this intention, if you hear any bug let me know so I can correct it :)
;););):goblin_good_job:
Previews
Contents

Gryph Sanctuary (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Very basic and limited model edit. I doubt it will find many uses for modders.
Level 50
Nice idea, although a bit simple. But it's good for a start, nonetheless.

Nah? Could you explain why did you rated it as a 2/5?!
It's basically the upper part of the Gryphon Aviary combined with the lower part of the Arcane Vault. Nothing original. It does not even look good. It does not have any new animations. It's a simple model; not very much effort put into it.
Atleast he's trying to do something. I don't see how you can help him improve if you comment 'nah 2/5'. You should be specific and give him some advice of how to improve the current model.
It's not really okay that you, that never done anything modeling related comment like this.

Level 5
Well that's enough for start if you ask me.
Thanks for the force and forgive my accent, I'm a foreigner, I wanted some advice on how to model and what programs I can use, I'm new and I made this very simple to get some very good people to do, and I see that you are one of them , could help me? But this model is a combination of arcane vault and gryphon aviary, I'm sorry, I want to improve because I always wanted to do it!

Level 5
I can barely give modelling advice. I can only suggest ideas. Honestly this model is a bad idea. Sorry, that's how I see it. I'm honest.
He's trying, yes but pumping up positivism isn't the way to go if you want quality kept on this site.

I found it kind of offensive to your post, but I understand what you want to say, but I already explained that I'm new and it did not get so bad :), and still thanks for the force!