• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Tauren Barracks

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Tauren Barracks based on Ujimasa Hojo's Tauren Tent.
Contents

Tauren Barracks (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
Way too basic model edit and not enough originality and changes. Moved to sub-standard.
Level 30
Why not instead of bashing the author for not making it perfect in your eyes, you him him CONSTRUCTIVE criticism on how to make the model better?
One of you has the knowledge to teach him, while the other is simply spitting out shit he has no idea about... just saying.

I only stated fact's. I did not 'bash' him in anyway. IF i had bashed him then i would be banned for pretty much forever.

Deleted member 237964

D

Deleted member 237964

Not much to say about this one.Simple edit but it's really useful!

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
This is good. A solid Tauren building; if nothing else, you gave a foundation & animations to the little doodad that Blizzard gave us, which is enough in it's own right. Of course, this really needs a discernable "Stand Work" animation; have the tent doors flapping, put some light, or maybe smoke... Gotta have something. But add that & you're golden.

Now, is it a "Barracks"?... I might argue it's a bit small. The original was basically their version of a "Farm" (house), so I'd say add some things (more tents, some totems, more space, more weapons) to make it a Barracks.