• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Aedelas Blackmoore

latest

Aedelas Blackmoore
Lord of Durnholde Keep

This is the first character I saw before play Warcraft in a promotional video of the Warcraft Adventure game. I hope you enjoy it in some plot about young Thrall or something of Alterac/Arathi business like hunt orcs for interment camps. Any suggest will be appreciated. tysm orz

Suggested voice in editor: pandarian brewmaster -0.1 tone.
Previews
Contents

Aedelas Blackmoore (Model)

Aedelas Blackmoore Portrait (Model)

Reviews
General Frank
A very nice model edit. Well made and a good amount of small details. Works in-game and perform well. Good job.
Level 5
Just tested the model out and it's quite impressive.

Love the gritty feel Aedelas has.

Only place I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of change is in the animations (they fit well, but could definitely be better).

Other than that, brilliant.

4/5 and I'll definitely use it in the map I'm working on.

You should be proud of yourself, Sxar! +Rep

- Sinandur

Last edited:
Level 15
Just tested the model out and it's quite impressive.

Love the gritty feel Aedelas has.

Only place I wouldn't mind seeing a bit of change is in the animations (they fit well, but could definitely be better).

Other than that, brilliant.

4/5 and I'll definitely use it in the map I'm working on.

You should be proud of yourself, Sxar! +Rep

- Sinandur

Ty pal! I'm still a noob about animations. I thank If you can share some usefull tutorials about it! orz

Pretty good the execution of this model's animation, safe to say about the features of this model. Originality and style. I like it! 4/5

Tysm! I'll focus now in Perenolde or Argus wake clan. o7

Looks awesome, great job right there mate!

Ty pal! It's a great return for neatherland hahaha orz

Level 15
I hate him on lords of Clans book :)
There's a messege on his life: don't be a drunk. xD
However he was a great warrior in WC2. He didn't reach the fame he must due his fater was called traitor... so no mather what he does for the Alliance everybody call him "son of the traitor"... this is a very intresting plot to mix with Aliden Perenolde, due his father let pass the Orcs throught Alterac and lost everything in the process. He is a kind of mentor for him then but there's a difference, he's full of hate and want to betray the alliance... Aliden is young and want to fix his father's sins to claim his kingdom.

Please fix the glow on the axe. It seems that it is misplaced because of the base model of Arthas that you used.

Fix the internal name of the model to something different than 'Arthas'

Fix the eye colour of the model. It currently uses two eye colour for the portrait and the base model. Decide on which one you want to use.

Setting model to 'awaiting update' for the time being.

Level 15
Sxar i like is model but you can make more short de axe

Fixed axe size

Please fix the glow on the axe. It seems that it is misplaced because of the base model of Arthas that you used.

Fix the internal name of the model to something different than 'Arthas'

Fix the eye colour of the model. It currently uses two eye colour for the portrait and the base model. Decide on which one you want to use.

Setting model to 'awaiting update' for the time being.

Requests done :D

Level 2
In my defense I don't know much about Blackmoore outside of his role in Thrall's backstory, but he seems kinda short to me. Unless he's actually a shorter individual. but as far as the model itself goes, very nice work.