• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Cup of mana _ By Jhotam

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
"This is where you drink mana"

Hi,
I invite you to give like my facebook page " 3D models for "warcraft 3" .

I do not speak English

I come to contribute my grain of sand

::INFORMATION::

MDX: 53.8 kb

TEXTURES IN-GAME

3dmodel manufactured at Milkshape3d by Jhotam3dCool&Create

Animations:

Attack, Death, Dissipate, Spell, Stand, Walk.

::TO USE THE MODEL::

Import the model and delete : war3mapImported\

::ICONS::

http://www.hiveworkshop.com/threads/icon-_-cup-of-mana-by-jhotam.287734/
Previews
Contents

Cup Of Mana - Average polygon reduction and delete animations. (Model)

Cup Of Mana - Few polygons and delete animations. (Model)

Cup of mana _ By Jhotam (Model)

Reviews
The_Silent
MODERATION Awaits Update Looks good, put the particles is way to big. Even with the cup at triple or quadruple size. Also, could use a overhead attachment point. Fix this and it will get approved.
loktar
No changes made, moved to substandard.
Level 50
Hey, nice you accepted my suggestion and signed up here. I'm the guy who commented on your facebook page. This is a good, useful model, but I think it doesn't need those animations, and it's little huge considering vertices, you could cut them of a little. mug look at this model for example, it has only 99 vertices and it still looks good. I expect you'll update it. Oh and, use translator if you don't speak english, cheers.

A cool and creative model, but there are a few things to point out:
-The medium and low poly versions have the "mana" transparent, I think it looks a lot better if it's opaque like in the high poly version. Also making the mana opaque can save you a few polies if you delete the inside/bottom of the mug.
-The animations are rather useless (I doubt they will find any use in a map), but still fun to look at. However, the steam is quite nice and it's a shame it's missing from the medium and low poly versions.
-Adding a texture animation that makes the "mana" swirl and rotate inside the mug will increase the model's gorgeousness by a lot and it's not that hard to make with Magos. You should consider adding that :3

Awesome, but improvable, 4/5 +rep