• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNVitality

this is first icon i created with photoshop.
and. hope you are happy with this. ^^!

ATTVitality.blp is an icon file with the best image quality.

All_zpsy9rkiolr.png

ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\BTNVitality.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISBTNVitality.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\ATCVitality.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISATCVitality.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\PASVitality.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtonsDisabled\DISPASVitality.blp
ReplaceableTextures\CommandButtons\UPGUPGVitality.blp
ReplaceableTextures\ATTVitality.blp

or

UI\Widgets\Console\Human\infocard-heroattributes-str.blp
UI\Widgets\Console\Human\infocard-heroattributes-agi.blp
UI\Widgets\Console\Human\infocard-heroattributes-int.blp

or

UI\Widgets\Console\Human\infocard-heroattributes-vit.blp

Keywords:
attribute, main attribute, custom attribute, status, strength, agility, intelligence, power, wisdom, , heart, vitality, attack type, info-basic, info
Contents

BTNVitality (Icon)

Reviews
00:16, 24th May 2016 Sin'dorei300: Commented. 14:10, 2nd Jun 2016 Sin'dorei300: You could sharpen it up a bit. Might be useful.
Level 8
You can't use 4 attributes for heroes, can you? So this has to replace one of the original three doesn't it?
Anyways it looks good! A portrait of a heart suits vitality

Level 8
is it blurred or is it me?

uhm. i understand now why the btn is blurred. Because you only resize the image from smaller to bigger.

If you have the big image of that then you resize it(Only btn,atc,pas) from bigger to smaller then bam.
sorry for bad english

is it blurred or is it me?

uhm. i understand now why the btn is blurred. Because you only resize the image from smaller to bigger.

If you have the big image of that then you resize it(Only btn,atc,pas) from bigger to smaller then bam.
sorry for bad english

My initial intention was just to create ATT button. I didn't think about adding BTN button.