• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Five Nights at Bear's 2

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz

Five Nights at Bear's 2
A horror survival map which your goal is to survive every nights from your nightmarish enemies, the golems.
Lights and doors are your only defenses against them but only using it one at a time, use them wisely.

Features
First Person View
Golem's AI Level
Darker Atmosphere
Sound Ambience
Improved Camera System. (Better than the last one)

Story Gameplay
Customizable Golem's AI Level
Unique Enemies

- Flashing a golem will cause them to return back into their starting position on their next move.

Screenshots

:ogre_hurrhurr:
Coming soon..

Changelog

v1.0
- Map released.

Credits
Scott Cawthon - FNAF3 Sounds

If you found any bugs/glitches, let me know.
PS: Play this map on LAN!

Keywords:
Five, Nights, Bear's, Five Nights at Bear's
Contents

Five Nights at Bear's 2 (Map)

Reviews
09:39, 8th Apr 2016 Rufus: Rufus Moderation Note What you need to do: You should answer on the comments on your resource posted by other players. You might have missed it, but you should try and help the players that try out your map, if you want...

M

09:39, 8th Apr 2016
Rufus:
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
You should answer on the comments on your resource posted by other players. You might have missed it, but you should try and help the players that try out your map, if you want to get anywhere in the development.
I'm referring to Rheikos comment above me, about the game not starting.

Unfortunately, he is right too. I downloaded it as well, and couldn't make it start. I tried it in LAN mode as you suggest in the description aswell, but It didn't work. Needless to say, the resource have to work in order to be approved.

Status set to Awaiting Update.

EDIT: Rejected, as author stated he will not update it.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

cool map name :3
but why golem? i'm gonna hug it if it a bear! :cgrin:

Level 26
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:
You should answer on the comments on your resource posted by other players. You might have missed it, but you should try and help the players that try out your map, if you want to get anywhere in the development.

Unfortunately, he is right too. I downloaded it as well, and couldn't make it start. I tried it in LAN mode as you suggest in the description aswell, but It didn't work. Needless to say, the resource have to work in order to be approved.

Level 14
profilepic210991_9.gif
Rufus Moderation Note

storywritingart.gif
What you need to do:

I understand. It's because of the Warcraft's latest version.
Seems like the reason why is because I only have the outdated version of WC (Which means it's cracked version) and I can't find a way to update it into it's latest version.
I did try it by using the latest patch as the Hive's stated but it broke my WC as I need its CD into my CD Drive, unable me to play the game again.
The map can be rejected if it's okay for you because I'm not planning to reinstall the game or stays in awaiting approval.