• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNGuardianAura

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
An icon that I created to go along with EnetheruAnuon's GuardianAura model

Keywords:
Guardian, Aura, Protection
Contents

BTNGuardianAura (Icon)

Reviews
14:15, 22nd Feb 2016 GhostThruster: no changes made: see apheraz lucent's comment
Level 21
I think you should put a link to the model this is meant to go along with in your description.Also,do you have permission from the author of the model?

Level 3
I tried to put a link but it didn't let me. I also didn't really think that I needed permission to post an icon that I created at the time, but now that I think about it, it is to his model, but no not at the moment, I don't.

Level 30
Look at icon submission rules, please. Extracted from there is this:
- Before uploading a corresponding icon for another author's resource, you have to acquire that author's permission.
If the author has been inactive for a period of 6 months and beyond, you can upload an icon without permission.

But then again, in order for a matching screenshot to be approved, it has to have at least some effort put into, which I'm afraid for an aura a simple screeny won't do.

Level 30
Gratz then :)

You could take a look at tutorials then - there are some really nice threads on how to start your icon "career". I for one suggest you to read NFWar's and Kimbo's tutorials - even if you don't plan on doing the icons in a long run. They're fun and show some great things to know.

Level 21
Well,then it does follow the rules so I guess I can give my opinion

Personally,I feel this lacks defining due to blurriness/un-clearness.It's pretty hard to see what this icon represents.Other than that,It's pretty useful even though it's simple

Level 3
As I said in a previous post, this is the first icon that I've created, so I'm fairly new at this whole icon creation business. I just though it would be nice to have an icon for that aura. And if someone can tell me how to link the model, I will add the link.