• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Captain Coco#v1

Some older model of mine...
Proudmoore restless corpse searching for vengeance! XD
Hope u guys enjoy!
Don't forget to gv credit, once you use this model.

Update
File size reduce!
Portrait update !
Decay animation fix!
Skin color!
198316-albums5583-picture102212.jpg

Portrait quality

Keywords:
kunka, Admiral Proudmoore, warcraft, horror, Evildead, Undying, Zombie, Mutant, Corpse, Vengeance,Forsaken
Contents

Captain Coco#v1 (Model)

Captain Coco#v1 (Model)

Assets
Reviews
12:16, 19th Oct 2015 Misha: Fantastic xD
Level 20
Well...I don't know about the forggoten one arm...My take is a bone like arm would have done the job better.

Deleted member 238226

D

Deleted member 238226

that is one crazy expression you have there :)

5/5 +Rep

Level 2
my English is so bad but do u let me use this model in my project by this name ( undead Admiral ) ?
Story : 30 years ago Admiral killed by LK Dragon in Northrend and now he Rised up from death as Undead to serve Lich king after his Long Time death :D
Can i Use this in my project ? :D

Level 34
my English is so bad but do u let me use this model in my project by this name ( undead Admiral ) ?
Story : 30 years ago Admiral killed by LK Dragon in Northrend and now he Rised up from death as Undead to serve Lich king after his Long Time death :D
Can i Use this in my project ? :D
I love it! He not needs to be necesary Proudmoore, could be a Lordaeron's captain fallen in the scourge invasion now at the service of the forsaken and will fight against Taedan's forces when his army try to archive Gilneas with Stormwind's Army.

*Lich kings deep voices: Use what ever you guys want... lets summon the fallen Proudmoore to fight for your side....*