• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 20
i started this topic cos i wanted to ask ppl do they know any good DJs and share with me their names
but after the ''critical wave'' i started to thnik ''omg its warcraft site why the hell did you think that u may find techno fans on this site'' so ive edited the topic cos i thought that ppl will not enter topic called ''...''

THE END

P.S. I DID NOT TAKE DRUGS KIDS DO NOT TAKE THEM THEY ARE VERY BAD

Level 13
You guys know, the best way of responding to a topic you're not really interested in is NOT POSTING, but it seems like no one gets the drift.

Kofi_Banan, there's no problem in posting a topic like this, but it just ends like this most of the times. So topic gets locked.

Oh, and to all of you:
Yeah, there're people that take drugs and listen to electronic music, and that makes me sad. But, what makes me even more sad, is that so many people think that it's the majority which takes drugs, what's absolutely NOT the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.