• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Mountain King/Burning Avatar

A re-imagining of the ingame Mountain King, this model goes a step further than the ingame version, with burning brimstone flesh in his Avatar form. Includes themed Thunder Clap spell effect, aswell as a spare, un-used animation that model editors may find useful.

Feel free to use and/or edit my model, so long as you credit me for my work. This also applies to any extensive model edits that you may want to submit to the Models section.

Keywords:
Hero, Thane, Dwarf, Mountain, King, Warrior, Gold, Hammer, Axe, Berserker, Lava, Fire, Avatar
Contents

Mountain King/Burning Avatar (Model)

Reviews
10:20, 26th Feb 2015 Misha: well now.. I'm impressed with this one
Level 10
awesome, I really like the animations.
just two little things:
- adding a pair of curved horns to the helmet (like the original MK has it) might turn out nice
- the attack anims are really well made, but for some reason you left out the most common
way to use an axe, swing it from top down onto your target, I mean you even have the opposite

Level 7
Your models are great, and whats better is your ability to use in game textures. I saw this and was heavily hoping the texture file wasn't that large. I was surprised to find out, you used in game textures. I love dwarves, and this gives me an even more positive look at them. 5/5 Direfury!

Level 13
This is awesome, I like this molten version of mountain king. Are you planning to do an ice version to? I hope all your models have a fitting Icons aswell.