• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Sunray (Caster)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I just made this for an altered melee map I am making .. I just like to share it. Hope you like it..

No custom textures needed.. :)

Give Credits if you use :)

Keywords:
sun, burn, high elf, blood elf, solar
Contents

Sunray (Caster) (Model)

Reviews
22:06, 17th Apr 2015 MiniMage: While being extremely simple, it does have potential. Thus, please work on this more. For example, the sun that should shine like a sun, does not. It just shines like a recolor.

M

22:06, 17th Apr 2015
MiniMage: While being extremely simple, it does have potential. Thus, please work on this more. For example, the sun that should shine like a sun, does not. It just shines like a recolor.

Level 21
This looks good and its usefull. Correct me if I'm wrong,but the yellow one is more than a recolor. Very nice model!

Man, this will be very useful for high elves. Sunray fits them much more than statfall. They had sunwell you know.

Now what could the model of the rays be instead of the stars. I think sort of the doom guard death thing, or holy light, or rain of fire, or... Ummm what else could it be?
Yes . that's why I create a model for that .. let's just say High Elves is the counter part race of the Night Elves which is powerful during the night the Well of Eternity is there power source.

Level 16
@Map Designer

Resurrection (Target)?

yes but it seems a bit big. either we make it sort of tiny beam or not use it. and holy light doesnt fit i think. what else? XD

This is cool but unfortunately it's just about as simple as a recolor nice idea though
I think it has slightly more than a recolor. The starfall has a moon. the sunray has sun above it, or at least the new moon is turned to full and then is converted to yellow, (which is the sun i guess)

I think it has slightly more than a recolor. The starfall has a moon. the sunray has sun above it, or at least the new moon is turned to full and then is converted to yellow, (which is the sun i guess)

Yeah your correct .. but still I have to edit more to make it full and make it more violent thus the sunray target too. i want to make the full coz when you look more close in game there still a small new moon between the sun .. I just want to make it solid .. :)