• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Jungle Forest

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: chilla_killa
A map of portals that will anoy people and.
THIS IS MY FIRST MAP
DON'T BE MAD AT ME
Ther is no mor spamed units and is now a mutiplayer map
if you wish to chage any thing you can just send me a copie pls & thanks.

Keywords:
Random, My, First, Spartenmike116
Contents

Jungle Forest (Map)

Reviews
20:55, 26th Jun 2014 Hell_Master: I would like to quote eubz's review on this one: And to add, I suggest that you create a thread on Map Development regarding this map of yours. You could post updates there about your map until it gets finished...

M

20:55, 26th Jun 2014
Hell_Master: I would like to quote eubz's review on this one:
1. Terrain is just too plain with no tileset variations. Learn to use some variations on tilesets. Also, use height variations in the terrain.
2. Doodads are placed randomly while many parts of the map left empty.
3. Some goldmine are placed too close to each other. You can try just a single goldmine with high golds in it.
4. You just have the very default melee triggers having added this trigger line
  • Player - Turn Gives bounty On for (Random player from (Load 5 of 5000 in (Last created hashtable)))
which makes the game boring. I think you can start creating melee maps to enhance your ability in terrain manipulation and correct placements of units, doodads, etc. Afterwards, you can start learning how to trigger a map. I started creating maps with melees.
5. Map Title is Mikes Forest map sucsess 1.1. Why not change it to Jungle Forest.
6. Make the map a multi-player map if possible.

Regards and happy mapping.

And to add, I suggest that you create a thread on Map Development regarding this map of yours. You could post updates there about your map until it gets finished and post the map here.

For now, I must reject this.

Level 2
The map works and is a two or 3 player map. i was just scruing a round but the 3 player is a nutral thar you can save to be on team. thear are custom mercanari huts and random portal cercals and sumoning surcles. custom merc hut has each race worker class unit and red player hass an advantage. but this is only my first map that i have publist. if any thing needs fixing just mesage me.

Level 30
I would suggest improving the descriptions, please do use the given links to you for constructing a good description. Do remove the foul language in the description for they are really unnecessary and in some way might be offensive. I would be waiting out for the updated version, good luck!

@WaerercraftKillers
Do have some manners of criticizing someone please, I don't even know if you are heeding my warnings or let's say "tips" because warning sounds like I'm threatening you or something BUT please, I will say it again, have some manners on criticizing and do add "Vote for" in your "Rejection" part, I explained why.

1. Terrain is just too plain with no tileset variations. Learn to use some variations on tilesets. Also, use height variations in the terrain.
2. Doodads are placed randomly while many parts of the map left empty.
3. Some goldmine are placed too close to each other. You can try just a single goldmine with high golds in it.
4. You just have the very default melee triggers having added this trigger line
  • Player - Turn Gives bounty On for (Random player from (Load 5 of 5000 in (Last created hashtable)))
which makes the game boring. I think you can start creating melee maps to enhance your ability in terrain manipulation and correct placements of units, doodads, etc. Afterwards, you can start learning how to trigger a map. I started creating maps with melees.
5. Map Title is Mikes Forest map sucsess 1.1. Why not change it to Jungle Forest.
6. Make the map a multi-player map if possible.

Regards and happy mapping.