• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNLightningRed

A recolored red version of beta button Lightning, might be of some use
I do not own the image, it is Blizzard's i just recolored it.

Keywords:
Red, Lightning, Bolt, Finger of Death, Blizzard, Spell.
Contents

BTNLightningRed (Icon)

Reviews
21:05, 1st Feb 2014 Kimbo: As a blizzard recolour, I will approve this based on its usefulness :), thankyou.

M

21:05, 1st Feb 2014
Kimbo: As a blizzard recolour, I will approve this based on its usefulness :), thankyou.

Level 10
Thank you! These recolours of yours are well made and has their quality preserved. Very useful and indeed excellent alternatives that (needless to say) fit very well with the default theme. ;-)

Level 24
It looks great, though I'm generally not a fan of recolors, the three you've made are extremely good.

Level 6
I am afraid i'll have few, i'm no designer, i cannot draw, i am just curious and i don't want to offend people who do their good job with long hard work. I think i'll make a tutorial about this simple recolor method and add a few examples in it, it will take a while 'though.