• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DemonHound1.blp

A skin of the Demon Hound of World of Warcraft.
I did some changes to my skin of the Demon Hound acording to your suggestions, so I added a better musculature and warm up a Little bit the colours. Hope you like it!!

PS: You will need to import this skin twice one with the path Textures\TimberWolf.blp and another with the path units\Creeps\TimberWolf\TimberWolf.blp for it to appear in game.

Keywords:
demon, hound, timber, wolf.
Contents

Demon Hound (Texture)

Reviews
16:56, 1st Jan 2014 Kwaliti: Very good, though I'd prefer some sharper definition on the musculature.

M

16:56, 1st Jan 2014
Kwaliti:

Very good, though I'd prefer some sharper definition on the musculature.

It isn't HD quality or anything like that, but it looks wonderful in-game and can certainly be useful. This is the kind of thing I would rather see; I am pretty annoyed with all of the skins that have very high quality that don't actually look good.

4/5 to this one, I really like it.

As mentioned already, the muscles could stand to be more defined.