• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Shadowsong's Road

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
CarloImperio Presents

Shadowsong's Road
Created by CarloImperio

Map Info:

After several years, it seems that the roots of Felwood is healing. Soon it will be no longer called be Felwood, but something more. It's beauty is sprouting again that signifies the healing of the Nordrassil, the crown of the heavens.

Features:

- 2 Starting Gold Mines (15000)
- 4 Ext. Gold mines (15000)
- 2 Goblin Laboratories
- 2 Mercenary Camps
- 2 Fountains of Life

Some else stuff about map:

I made this map just for fun. I hope you guys like it XD. BTW, some parts of the terrain looks like AoS stuff, but it's not. I made it that way so it would look difficult :D. Feel free to give feedbacks. Well I have another version of this map. Just customized heroes. It looks awesome with campaign heroes. If you want it, then go message me.

Screenshots:

Terrain #1:
220526-albums6835-picture75291.png

Terrain #2:
220526-albums6835-picture75290.png

Terrain #3:
220526-albums6835-picture75289.png

Terrain #4:
220526-albums6835-picture75288.png

Terrain #5:
220526-albums6835-picture75287.png

Screenshot 1:
220526-albums6835-picture75292.png

Screenshot 2:
220526-albums6835-picture75293.png

Screenshot 3:
220526-albums6835-picture75294.png

Changelog:
- Version 1.0 Created Shadowsong's Road.
- Fixed the creep drops

Credits:
Kobas for this Map Description Template

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
Felwood, Elves, Corrupt, Epic, Terrain, Shadowsong, Woods, Furion, Night Elf, Demon, Melee, Melee Map, Archimonde, World Tree, Nordrassil
Contents

Shadowsong's Road (Map)

Reviews
21:47, 11th Nov 2013 Orcnet: Creep difficulty is too much to bare for a 1v1 matchup, there are no taverns to amplify a player's role on the game, I advise to reduce much of the level standards of all the creep presents or the better only make green...

M

21:47, 11th Nov 2013
Orcnet: Creep difficulty is too much to bare for a 1v1 matchup, there are no taverns to amplify a player's role on the game, I advise to reduce much of the level standards of all the creep presents or the better only make green and orange color codes.

Terrain needs more detour and cosmetics, such as using cliffs or rock spires as blockage points in some parts of the map's regions, giving archways is useless if trees can be destroyed by siege units and so.

Overall your map needs more touches to reach out a qualified melee map.

Level 30
Creep difficulty is too much to bare for a 1v1 matchup, there are no taverns to amplify a player's role on the game, I advise to reduce much of the level standards of all the creep presents or the better only make green and orange color codes.

Terrain needs more detour and cosmetics, such as using cliffs or rock spires as blockage points in some parts of the map's regions, giving archways is useless if trees can be destroyed by siege units and so.

Overall your map needs more touches to reach out a qualified melee map.