• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNBlueSword

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: deepstrasz
A blue sword with a blue handle. Have fun with it.

Please give me credits if you use it in your map. Do not edit without my permission.

Keywords:
blue, sword, attack, handle,
Contents

BTNBlueSword (Icon)

Reviews
08:53, 6th Sep 2013 enjoy: I can't see that this is a sword. It looks like the blade is just a squarish point, like a pyramid? I can't see it. It's also very sqaure-ish looking. Not very warcraftish either. Also, you need to add highlights, and work...

M

08:53, 6th Sep 2013
enjoy: I can't see that this is a sword. It looks like the blade is just a squarish point, like a pyramid? I can't see it. It's also very sqaure-ish looking. Not very warcraftish either. Also, you need to add highlights, and work on the shading. The blue color seems too bright blue.
Rejected.

Level 30
Hm, The appearance of the sword looks so cubify aand does not looks good. I would suggest aim for the original sword shape and form, might be hard but is worth it. If you did that, it might be more decent to look at and has chance of being approved. For now, 1/5. Sorry :(

But your effort wont go in vain, so here's a +4 REP for the effort :D

I didn't really like this, it needs to be better, you can do better, I made you a basic tutorial attached if you interested in updating you Icon.
When you update your Icon I'll give you a proper Review and Probably rep.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 84
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 80
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 86
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg