• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fate Weaver (Humanoid)

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Just my first work, an Women Undead based in the: Might and Might - Heroes VI
Necropolis Champion and Updated Creature: Fate Weaver in your humanoid version
I did it for a map I'm working, so she also shared the Hive here'

Keywords:
Fate, Undead, Spinner, Weaver, Soul, Spirit, Spider, Death, Soul Eater, Woman, Girl
Contents

Fate Weaver (Humanoid) (Model)

Fate Weaver (Humanoid) (Model)

Reviews
10:27, 30th Nov 2012 -Grendel: same comment as the other one.

M

10:27, 30th Nov 2012
-Grendel: same comment as the other one.

i find this very artistic. concept-wise this is beautiful.
and you went very well with the animations

the problem here is the plain and yet messy texture and the filesize.
we get the messy feel because it lacks outlines and mesh-texture synergy. the texture isn't working along with the mesh. we see naked polygons here. the texture should work in a way we don't perceive the polygons to make the model look more natural and not geometric. dark borders usually work in that purpose.
there are many textures you are using that are simply a recolour of a part of a texture. you should whether put them together in a single texture; whether find in-game textures parts that work for the same purpose your recolour worked.

oh and there's an animation glitch. apparently the decay bone animation only hides her torso.

PM me if you want some help fixing those things.

Last edited:

B22

B22

Level 6
The idea is good and it COULD be a useful model, but it is somehow too messy.
The texture looks very bad and some animations like walk and stand gold & lumber are quite weird.
You will need to improve much more from this model.