• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Pudge Vs Magina + Ai v1.1a

Reactions: Losam and NhazUl
PUDGE vs MAGINA

Created by: Shanghai

-------------------------

Intro:

This is full version of Pudge vs Magina. Like any other AOS, they seek to take down opponents with their heroes. Is to buy their items and reach as high level as possible, and then take down the opponents' base.

History:

Pudge and Magina had set up a sports fight to win the throne of the greatest legend of DotA.

Credits:

Special thanks to:

The Reborn Devil, D4RK_G4ND4LF, ap0calypse, noob

Custom Icons and skins:

Forgotten_Warlord
Palaslayer
inhuman89
CRAZYRUSSIAN
PeeKay
Infinitynexus
Darkfang
NFWar
Misha
4eNNightmare
stefanstan95
CloudWolf
-Berz-
Mobilize
Mr.Goblin
GooS

And big thanks to Hiveworkshop.

Game Options:

When game start you can choose modes.

-op / only pudge mode
-om / only magina mode
-em / easy mode
-mid / only middle mode
-rp / repick mode
-ub / uber mode
-ar / all random mode
-fm / friendly mode
-mm / money money
-tm / test mode
-stXXX set handicap of sentinel to XXX
-utXXX set handicap of scourge to XXX

And Commands:

-switch / switch player
-kick / kick player
-mu / match up
-ms / movement speed
-haXXX set handicap of typing player to XXX

Features:

- 2 teams / The Sentinel & The Scourge.
- 2 Heroes to choose by, Pudge & Magina.
- 4 spells each hero & one are the utli.
- 2 bases with 8 towers on each base & some random buildings.
- 2 main buildings on each base.
- Around 50 items to choose by.
- 6 shops on each side & two of them are the ulti secret shops.
- Creeps spawn from each side over to the other sides.
- Jungle creeps on 4 places on each side.
- 1 main ultimate creep named legendary roshan.
- Ai (bots).

attachment.php

attachment.php

-1.0b

-Item balance.
-Fixed bot glitches.
-2 new modes.
-1 new command.

-1.0c

-Removed one mode.
-Fixed bot glitches.
-Balanced the bots.

-1.1a

-Removed bot glitches.
-Balanced the bots.
-Edited the bot gui.

More screenshots will be added later + video!

Keywords:
DotA, AoS, WaR, Pudge, Magina, VS, Mini, Fight, Hero, Demonhunter, Abomination.
Contents

Pudge Vs Magina + Ai v1.1a (Map)

Reviews
Vengeancekael: Private Message Date: 2011/Nov/03 20:35:14 Reasons: Other: Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object...

M

Vengeancekael: Private Message
Date: 2011/Nov/03 20:35:14

Reasons:

Other:
Check out the tutorials section: Tutorials
Check out the Map Development Section: Map Development Section
Check out the World Editor Help Zone (Trigger issues, object editor, overall WE issues): WE Help Zone

Comment: Approved for working and I don't think it'll get rejected because of its quality anyway, it is of acceptable quality. However no rating from me, Kobas will be reviewing it.

Some suggestions:

*'Sludge' should have an active icon
*Put the hotkey in the spell's name
*Maybe the scourge creeps should have a different model, you could get confused due to the hero Pudge also using the same model
*Change the tooltip of wood
Admin Contact - Resource Moderation - Rules

Level 14
Your credits are not egnough precise you must not only say people on hive you must descibe more.
You must not make errors like mybe,stport,should where there must be a would,utli instead of ultimate also describe the mods.
Is to buy their items and reach as high level as possible, and then take down the opponents' base.
is not a complete sentence there is something missing
Also this version is not egnouph balanced to be uploaded.
Before uploading a map make realy finished map.
I vote for disapproval.
The norms of hive realy increased.
And you probably see old and bads maps approved so you think you can make like them.
You need many incredibles features or else your map will be like others.
Also it is not ai scripts it is ai triggers.

Level 19
I think its pretty balanced because all heroes can have the same items. And it will get more balanced in the updates. And about the credits it will be hard to type down all icon makers. Its better say peple on hiveworkshop and if they notice. Il put up thier name in credit list if they want so.

And btw i allready balanced the bash items.

If an map admin tell me what to do, to make it approved so.

Last edited:
Level 14
But an item who instantly give you the victory is not balanced because the ennemy does not have the time to buy it.
Say in the credits that if anyone know the names of the icons makers he can tell you.This will make the credits easier.

Level 19
We do that in the updates. Thnx for all the help noob.

Finaly made some more balancing. Balanced items. Heroes are the same so they are allready balanced.

And thnx noob for your awesome bot work!

And for the map admins let me know if anything need to be fixed! And we solve it.

And sry i forgot to change in the text its not beta anymore. I will do that in the update.

Last edited:
Level 14
You must make something original for example make wtf lanes,magic artillery who launch randomly bombs on the ennemy buildings and missing some time,neutral towers in water near side shops who can be stealed by killing them,sniper creeps who shoot only on heroes at 1000 range,shields who can be put in face of the heroes and block partialy front damage,upgrades shop who allow to upgade creeps,include that siege melee and a heros killer in contact, make a catapult killer,make air creeps and anti air creeps create caster who cast curse on heroes. and change thoses dota heroes in new heroes (I think i will have some idea for heroes)and yes i looks like an idea Rampage and do you use a mac this could explain desync

Level 14
*sigh* i hate DotA maps,theyre SO Unoriginal.
anyway Why would you show where the secret shops are? In fact you named it SECRET Shop,meaning players need to see for themselves
oh and i found something you can change
Description said:
Pudge and Magina hadde done up in a stport fights between legends who should win the throne as the greatest legend of DotA.
Change it to "Pudge and Magina had set up a sports fight to win the throne of the greatest legend of DotA"
(White=Changed Text)

anyway Why would you show where the secret shops are?
There is unwritten rule:
Place 1 or 2 shops at hidden locations with some unique items, so player must leave base, at some point, and seek them.

And it's clear to us all where they are, so there is no need to hide them or whatever.

I don't like terrain, pillars and doodads are white and perfectly shaped, instead of green, ruined ones. Also ice archway is really out of place.

I expected original abilities, icons are different as well as spell effects. Pudge hook didn't damaged creep. Root was bad (Use Immolation spell, just make it damage caster as well and remove mana per sec effect)...

I expected to see recipes as well and more items. Now it's more like copy and paste. +2 +5 +10 +15 to all attributes etc etc

Script look fine, I can see that you used GUI, but leaks are cleaned nicely.
114 Triggers, big number, but I guess because of GUI.

Will check it few more times before moderation.

Level 19
I don't like terrain, pillars and doodads are white and perfectly shaped, instead of green, ruined ones. Also ice archway is really out of place.

I expected original abilities, icons are different as well as spell effects. Pudge hook didn't damaged creep. Root was bad (Use Immolation spell, just make it damage caster as well and remove mana per sec effect)...

I will see what i can do about this.
I expected to see recipes as well and more items. Now it's more like copy and paste. +2 +5 +10 +15 to all attributes etc etc

Wanted to make it more simple to play its why.

Level 14
ake what I said for 10000000000000000000000000000000 years continualy and that you ignored because you are even more stupide Mthat me and that you are bind make original heroes whith original abilities and remove bash

Since shanghai doesn't know what your'e saying, let me translate
"as i said For ten nonillion years,and you ignored me because you are more stupid than me,and that you are blind that you even make unoriginal heroes with eith unoriginal abilities and you should remove bash"
hope im correct with what you said mr.noob

Last edited:
Level 14
I said he must remove bash and there is now a point between blind and make
Make what I said for 10000000000000000000000000000000 years continualy and that you ignored because you are even more stupid that me and that you are blind .make original heroes whith original abilities and remove bash

Level 19

Also dident want to make it exactually like dota either.

Terrain now fixed. White pillars removed to green ones.

Level 19
The terrain is fixed.

Did you mean the same abilitys as in DotA? I got what you meant noob explained.

Level 14
But a pudge copy is not something very good.
I changed triggers now the hook can do damage to allies.
I think that a new hero would be good
Why did you made a new and so horrible terrain.
And does you know neutral creeps are useless because you win more gold faster by killing ennemy creeps.

Last edited:
Approved for working and I don't think it'll get rejected because of its quality anyway, it is of acceptable quality. However no rating from me, Kobas will be reviewing it.

Some suggestions:

*'Sludge' should have an active icon
*Put the hotkey in the spell's name
*Maybe the scourge creeps should have a different model, you could get confused due to the hero Pudge also using the same model
*Change the tooltip of wood

Level 20
My Bunch of Review:
(+) An AI
(+) They have fast movement and attackspeed
(+) The AI can buy things in the shops
(+) Custom Spells
(+/-) The shops items is too expensive, you should decrease their prices
(+/-) You must improve your terrain, you must place your doodads in the right place and polish it
(-) The tower is too hard to destroy
(-) Roshan is too hard, it is harder than DotA
(-) Pudge can't kill Magina because of his blink skill
(-) The tower can kill me less than 4 hits when I'm level 1
(-) The tower's attack damage is too high, you should decrease that
(-) All the creeps has their name: Creep, you should rename all the creeps
(-) Only Magina can damage the tower, because he has blink skill
(-) The creeps has high damage so they can kill me easily
(-) No Combine Items
(-) Pudge second skill can damage himself not his mana
(-) No Loading Screen, just an map image

Well, that's all my review. I don't disobey your map, I just suggest you should add more cool effects on the map. I also suggest that you must rename all the Creeps of the Sentinel and the Scourge, also the Creeps in the Forest where you need to farm. I suggest you should rename it like this:

The Sentinels:
Sentinel's Melee Creep = Sentinel's Warrior
Sentinel's Creep Axe = Beast Hunter
The Scourge:
Scourge's Melee Creep = Butcher
Scourge's Creep Axe = Knife Hurler

That's all I can suggest :D

Level 14
If you buy the ultimate and free item this game is too easy and you can kill a tower alone
and I can buy very fast an item at shop just by using well abilities on creeps instead of using them on players because creeps give more gold that players and are easier to kill.
neutrall creeps are just for disconcentrating noobs the game would be the same without and roshan is like others creeps there is no interest in kiling him because it is easier and faster to win gold by killing lane creeps. so shanghai remove the neutral creeps
and it is not really me who made this AI it is the AI of the tutorial on aos AI and all this mod have problems with item balance at least 80% of the items are useless and make this mod less user friendly and because of that UndeadImmortal did not finded the goods items
and do you want to see the space terrain I made for this map and the only funny thing in this mod is to kill others players with towers any others things is boring like dota
and there is 114 triggers because he does not fuse trigers with the same event and conditions and that he use many systems without knowing what they make.

Last edited: