• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNHumanTransport

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Slead
Button made for the Wc2 Transport ship model. The model was made by supertoinkz, I made the screenshot. Borders made with W3IR.

Used in Battleships Crossfire 4.61.

Keywords:
ship, boat, water, battleships, battle ships, wc2, Warcraft 2, human, transport, sea
Contents

BTNHumanTransport (Icon)

Reviews
19:29, 18th Aug 2011 enjoy: Please provide supertoinkz permission for you to upload a screenshot icon of his model. If he indeed has approved of this, I suggest that you change the screenshot, so it is only the model. Too much going on in the...

M

19:29, 18th Aug 2011
enjoy: Please provide supertoinkz permission for you to upload a screenshot icon of his model. If he indeed has approved of this, I suggest that you change the screenshot, so it is only the model. Too much going on in the background, to notice the details and actual model.

enjoy: No changed made. Rejected until changes made.