• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

2 Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hi all,

I have 2 very different questions but I thought I'd put them both together anyway.

1. I've been experimenting with Orb of Lightning effect, never used it before and it seems very good for making things a bit more interesting. My question was is there a way that it would have 2 or more abilities it could cast? Maybe it'd randomise out of a spellbook or something? Or would I have to make the Orb effect use a dummy spell that I can then trigger additional effects with?

2. In my map I have 2 strips laid out for where you would harvest/get lumber. I want to make it a bit more interesting than just having a peasant hit trees. Anyone got any ideas of how to make it a bit more wild ha?

Status
Not open for further replies.