1. Join Texturing Contest #30 now in a legendary battle of mythological creatures!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Aftermath has been revealed for the 19th Terraining Contest! Be sure to check out the Results and see what came out of it.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Melee Mapping Contest #3 - Results are out! Congratulate the winners and check plenty of new 4v4 melee maps designed for this competition!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The winners of our cinematic soundtrack competition have been decided! Step by the Music Contest #11 - Results to check the entries and congratulate the winners!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice

2 Questions

Discussion in 'World Editor Help Zone' started by Karzama, Apr 16, 2019 at 4:33 PM.

1. Karzama

Karzama

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hi all,

I have 2 very different questions but I thought I'd put them both together anyway.

1. I've been experimenting with Orb of Lightning effect, never used it before and it seems very good for making things a bit more interesting. My question was is there a way that it would have 2 or more abilities it could cast? Maybe it'd randomise out of a spellbook or something? Or would I have to make the Orb effect use a dummy spell that I can then trigger additional effects with?

2. In my map I have 2 strips laid out for where you would harvest/get lumber. I want to make it a bit more interesting than just having a peasant hit trees. Anyone got any ideas of how to make it a bit more wild ha?

2. millzy

millzy

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1. theres no way to add a second spell to it. you will have to trigger it

2. cant really think of anything atm soz

3. Ziadoma

Ziadoma

Resources:
    Resources:
    2. How about you gain resources when killing units?

4. Chaosium

Chaosium

Resources:
    Models:
    Resources:
    2. Create some sort of neutral lumber mill with a control point that periodically generates lumber income for whoever holds it