• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Random Name and Password Generator

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
Just delete this.

Keywords:
feed your zergling, team game, teams, co-operative, fun, unique, hero battle, zergling battle, war
Contents

Random Name and Password Generator (Map)

Reviews
11:42, 26th Mar 2011 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 28
  • Why would anyone buy upgrades? It makes the units harder to kill for your zergling...
    Don't put anything in the game that is completely useless.
  • The triggers... oh god. Can't you see how easily you can combine the "Count" and "Bonuses" categories?
  • Imbalanced. More information below.
  • The terrain really doesn't look good.
  • The gameplay gets boring after a few minutes.
  • Edit the standard units. Make other buildings/units worthy of being built. Make upgrades that do something worthwhile.
  • You could make it so abilities can also level.
  • You could make commands to see how many heroes you've 'eaten'.
  • How about game modes?
  • (Personal) I dislike the zerglings' names.

Workers also give the +150 bonus EXP.
Just go for heavy income first (this means a lot of main buildings), then create a few altars (for later on) and start massing workers (set all bases in a hotkey group, set the rally point to the teleport region and watch your zergling grow).
This way you don't waste money on buildings you do not need, nor do you waste money and food on units that are stronger (thus harder to kill for your zergling).

In the meanwhile, start sending out some heroes as well.
This tactic works even better when playing as Night Elf (for the obvious reason that wisps are cheaper and faster to build).

I alone could level up the zergling to level 49 and gave him 2 abilities (almost 3) with this tactic and I still built some useless things (3 burrows too much, an altar too much).
I was playing with orc, so I believe that if I played with Night Elf and played better, the opposing team has no chance, unless they use this tactic as well.

Read this:

Look, the idea is good, but you need to think before uploading a map.
How can you upload a map that has upgrades which work to your disadvantage? That's ridiculous!
Because you didn't edit the units, the balancing is completely messed up as well.

This isn't a race. Take your time to finish maps, try to LEARN something from the maps you create.
Melee units are nearly only good in melee-maps. This isn't one so you shouldn't use them.
If you see useless things, remove them from your map! If you didn't notice the upgrades are useless, then there's definitely something wrong with the time spent play-testing.

Level 30
dude what the hell is this? you just wasted your time on putting this stuff here in the hive, and let me guess, this map is the continuation of this one, that's wrong buddy! you don't need to upload same maps just for the new changes, why not just update this one instead? and for removing a map, I suggest you to consult a Map Moderator about your work instead of showing it in your description, otherwise, this will get rejected. and same goes your other uploaded map.

Level 28
Uhm... why did you update the map "Feed your zergling" to this piece of junk?
Why did you update it at all? This is not how the hive works!

We will not delete your map, how crappy it may be!
If you update your map, you update it with another version of THE SAME map - not some completely random stuff.

But I see, as Orcnet already pointed out, that instead of updating this to the correct map, you decided to update this to a piece of junk and instead simply re-uploaded the actual map.

Read the rules, because you're breaking them.