• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Bogland

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
  • Angry
Reactions: ap0calypse
I Have Now Created my own map^_^
#1 Attraction is Human=Pandarian,Orc=Mag'har Orcs and Tauren Death Knights,Night Elves=Sea Elves,Undead=Some Changes
#2 Attraction is In the Center of the Map Have Unseen Creatur Evasion of 10% and that is the Bog Creature and have Boss Fight the Boss is _______

Keywords:
Pandarian,Mag'har Orcs,Sea Elves...........
Contents

Bogland (Map)

Reviews
11:53, 22nd Dec 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 16
This cannot be approved in its current state. Map size is over the limit, I believe you've imported alot of custom content into the map which is useless. The description could improve more since I do not have any clue what you're saying; tell us a brief background of the map, creep camps, items, number of goldmines, some screenshots, etc. Here's a list of BB Codes for you. From the preview image, the terrain seems balanced.

Level 15
Download Deathrose.w3x

From the preview image, the terrain seems balanced.

Baka. Why do you think it "seems balanced?" It's based off the Deathrose map (T__T) that Blizzard did.

dragonade311, stop uploading shit maps! This is the honest truth. This map, and your previous three lack a thoughtful description. Two of them are based on Blizzard Melee Maps (talk about originality). Most have an absurd size for a map, made up of shitload of imported material ~ added is that you don't give credit to the authors of these models. Finally, you left the map filename as "Deathrose" instead of "Bogland".

What's worse is that you don't even bother acknowledging people's comments (that is the impression received by your absence in reply).

Level 4
i tested the map i gotta say it is pitiful. first off the undead race: instead of ghoul its a mumm -.- that is one of the most useless change ever same thing goes for the abomination and death knight. And for the nightelf=seaelves("wtf?") they have lots of random units that arnt needed. orcs:mag'har orcs and tauren deathknights whats the point of tauren deathknights if it only replaces the normal tauren lastly humans:pandarian i dont think they are even a pandarian race more like a critter or creep race cause they have an elephant guy hero so yeh i vote for "REJECTION"

P.s plzzzzzzzzzz never post a map again if you had 4 attemps and all failed +file size too big

Level 4
Look put some improved description and add credit to some download model. And yes i see put this size too big.

Why remove improve model or something like anything i dont know.

Also check out my map example (8)Goddness Corruption
or this guy map BtT SFp Scarred Basin

I give you last word say about improved is description and add credit too.
If you not put some like description or something, but i have no chose to my vote rejection for now.