• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNJellyDarkBlade

An blade of sword who looks like jelly...xD

This Is ORIGINAL FREE HAND BY ME...xD

UR :poF'

HERE IS 256x256 size
Version...
JellyDarkBlade.jpg

Keywords:
jelly,blade,sword,weapon,xd
Contents

BTNJellyDarkBlade (Icon)

Reviews
11:06, 22nd Oct 2010 enjoy: Well. I think you need to show more than just the blade. But you can at least see it's a blade, though I am not a fan of the purple color on the blade. And I normally love purple. Acceptable. But next time, make more...

M

11:06, 22nd Oct 2010
enjoy: Well. I think you need to show more than just the blade. But you can at least see it's a blade, though I am not a fan of the purple color on the blade. And I normally love purple. Acceptable. But next time, make more details, and maybe show some of the handle.

Level 10
Yup...

The legendary jelly sword, forged deep in the kitchens of fa-ther. They say that it is forged from the jelly powder, gathered deep in the jungles Wa'l-Mar't, and that 17 hours passed, when starching it to the perfect consistense. The rumors tells that anyone that smells it will faint because of the amount of sugar in it, and that anyone that touches the blade will be strangeled in it's consuming blorb material. But then, after serving it's purpose for 50 seconds, the horrible creature known as M0rbid(©2010, M0rbid Arts), came, and he challenged the blade to a fight. And he... He... Folded his arms! And pulled up a lightsaber, before putting it back, then folding his arms again. And there ends the story of the JellyDarkBlade.

Last edited:
Yup...

The legendary jelly sword, forged deep in the kitchens of fa-ther. They say that it is forged from the jelly powder, gathered deep in the jungles Wa'l-Mar't, and that 17 hours passed, when starching it to the perfect consistense. The rumors tells that anyone that smells it will faint because of the amount of sugar in it, and that anyone that touches the blade will be strangeled in it's consuming blorb material. But then, after serving it's purpose for 50 seconds, the horrible creature known as M0rbid, came, and he challenged the blade to a fight. And he... He... Folded his arms! And pulled up a lightsaber, before putting it back, then folding his arms again. And there ends the story of the JellyDarkBlade.

hahaaahaha...Nice Story...:goblin_sleep::grin:

Level 4
Yup...

The legendary jelly sword, forged deep in the kitchens of fa-ther. They say that it is forged from the jelly powder, gathered deep in the jungles Wa'l-Mar't, and that 17 hours passed, when starching it to the perfect consistense. The rumors tells that anyone that smells it will faint because of the amount of sugar in it, and that anyone that touches the blade will be strangeled in it's consuming blorb material. But then, after serving it's purpose for 50 seconds, the horrible creature known as M0rbid, came, and he challenged the blade to a fight. And he... He... Folded his arms! And pulled up a lightsaber, before putting it back, then folding his arms again. And there ends the story of the JellyDarkBlade.

Lol morbid hahahaha