• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

18 Shot At Arizona Grocery Store Including Congresswoman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
/care.
Shit like this happens every day in Africa. Seriously, is an American life worth more than an African one? It makes me sick how people can read this crap without thinking "shit this probably happened 5 times in Africa while I was reading this article".
Don't you people feel a bit guilty that Africa is still a fucking mess while we have technology that can fly us to the goddamn moon? In the meantime people die there and that's not a big deal to you but OH MY FUCKING GOD IF AN AMERICAN GIRL GETS RAPED AND KILLED OR GETS SHOT OR CUTS HER FINGER WHEN SHE'S PEELING POTATOES. At least you have potatoes.

Level 15
It happened in Tucson, is there a big surprise? Crime isn't exactly "controlled" and it's not exactly a "civil city".

That's just what I remember from nearly being shot by a black guy in the street and witnessing a random woman get gang raped across the street from my aunt's apartment at least.

edit: and Devine, shut the hell up. this is a big thing in the local news only. it's not like it's a national affair (well, maybe since the news was slow today it'd be on). whenever a famous person is shot in the head, it becomes a somewhat mainstream topic wherever you're from.

oh and f*** africa.

Level 11
/care.
Shit like this happens every day in Africa. Seriously, is an American life worth more than an African one? It makes me sick how people can read this crap without thinking "shit this probably happened 5 times in Africa while I was reading this article".
Don't you people feel a bit guilty that Africa is still a fucking mess while we have technology that can fly us to the goddamn moon? In the meantime people die there and that's not a big deal to you but OH MY FUCKING GOD IF AN AMERICAN GIRL GETS RAPED AND KILLED OR GETS SHOT OR CUTS HER FINGER WHEN SHE'S PEELING POTATOES. At least you have potatoes.

Maybe if someone made a thread about people dieing in Africa, then thats when I will care... but as of now.. this thread is not about that.. Its about Arizona.. someone graciously out of his heart made a thread about 18 people being shot in Arizona.. and i thank him for showing that website to me.. it seems to me that u don't care about them for you made a huge statement about Africans dieing out of no where... o well..

Level 6
/care.

Sorry that I don't suddenly think of Africa when something not that great happens. I bet you were just sweating with anger as you wrote that.

And wow, lots of negativity here. Sorry for posting this thread.

P.S: I'm Canadian. :)

Level 30
edit: and Devine, shut the hell up. this is a big thing in the local news only. it's not like it's a national affair (well, maybe since the news was slow today it'd be on). whenever a famous person is shot in the head, it becomes a somewhat mainstream topic wherever you're from.
oh and f*** africa.
Are you a racist? Do you think your white skin gives you the right to treat black people like shit? You make a great fuss about some goddamn shootings but you just sit there as 30.000 children die in Africa each day. It's not the first time you've spread racial slurs. I hate you.

Maybe if someone made a thread about people dieing in Africa, then thats when I will care... but as of now.. this thread is not about that.. Its about Arizona.. someone graciously out of his heart made a thread about 18 people being shot in Arizona.. and i thank him for showing that website to me.. it seems to me that u don't care about them for you made a huge statement about Africans dieing out of no where... o well..
If I'd make a thread about Africans dying, I'd get trolled. They'd say racist stuff and even call me the *n-word* even though I'm not black.
I wouldn't achieve anything just because of the attitude most people here have "Too far away, don't care" or to quote En_Fuego "f*** africa".
Inhumane bastards.

Sorry that I don't suddenly think of Africa when something not that great happens. I bet you were just sweating with anger as you wrote that.

And wow, lots of negativity here. Sorry for posting this thread.

P.S: I'm Canadian. :)

I'm not sweating with anger nor was I when I wrote it. I'm just trying to spread awareness, I do it all the time. This time by criticizing your (not necesarrily purposely) unfair way of thinking and by pointing out that i.e 30.000 African children die each day. Do you even know that many people? I know I don't. I think this thread is an abomination.
If all dying Africans would receive a thread, you'd possibly get a non-racist version of 4chan but they don't. They die in vein when just one American can make the front page by getting shot. It sickens me. It really does. Think about it and you'll see that I'm right.

Level 15
Are you a racist? Do you think your white skin gives you the right to treat black people like shit? You make a great fuss about some goddamn shootings but you just sit there as 30.000 children die in Africa each day. It's not the first time you've spread racial slurs. I hate you.

I didn't make any racial slurs. Believe it or not, saying "f*** [country]" isn't a racial slur. There are white people that live in Africa too, ding dong. And I'm sorry that there's nothing I can do to help those 30,000 people/those 30,000 people mean absolutely nothing to me. Why don't you become a doctor and go cure their AIDs if you care so much?

Level 11
If I'd make a thread about Africans dying, I'd get trolled. They'd say racist stuff and even call me the *n-word* even though I'm not black.
I wouldn't achieve anything just because of the attitude most people here have "Too far away, don't care" or to quote En_Fuego "f*** africa".
Inhumane bastards.

Y would u get trolled for makin that thread? and y would ne1 call u the "N" word? you should have really thought about what you said instead of pulling something out your ass...

Level 13
/care.

Ok, what do you suggest we do?

Level 30
I didn't make any racial slurs. Believe it or not, saying "f*** [country]" isn't a racial slur. There are white people that live in Africa too, ding dong. And I'm sorry that there's nothing I can do to help those 30,000 people/those 30,000 people mean absolutely nothing to me. Why don't you become a doctor and go cure their AIDs if you care so much?
First of all Africa is not a country. Secondly, the white people in Africa aren't dying because of aids and war. I said Africa in general but I was talking about the core of Africa where there are wars. There are no white people there except for albinos and they get slaughtered. Nobody wants to live there so rich white people don't move there because they'd DIE if they did. So what's left in Central and East Africa are black people. Don't try to outsmart me because you obviously lack the capacity, En_Fuego. I know you're a racist pig because I've been banned in the chat for flaming you after you posted a racist comment somewhere in some thread. I don't remember what it was exactly but you sure pissed me off. The only reason you don't care about those African fellas is because they're black.
The fact that you're actually trying to make me look bad makes my opinion of you, if possible, even worse.

Your sarcastic remark about aids is really childish. Seriously, it's bad enough that AIDS probably won't ever go away and that you laugh about that but the fact that you sarcasticly say that I would be smart enough to resolve this problem is just bloody provocation.

Devine has been banned.
Reason: Flamming and gerenally behaving badly.
Length: 7200
A record has been captured below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chat Log
[00:00] WherewolfTherewolf: [22-13-51] Pyramidhe@d: Devine, En_Fuego, you guys can simply ignore eachother <- This
[00:00] hvo-busterkomo: to*
[00:00] Kimberly: I keep getting syntax errors
[00:03] Midnighters: En_Fuego, well see, in my state, stop cigns and stop lights don't have cameras
[00:09] Dr Super Good: mrzwach, I used to be a global mod and could axcess every forum
[00:10] En_Fuego: TriggerHappy: actually Midnighters, in my state, they have photo radar camera. so if you speed, you get ticketed like a month later
[00:14] mrzwach: Trax., what if he hated his family and murdered the,
[00:16] Dr Super Good: but currently I am not anymore
[00:16] Devine: fucking racist gets away with it on a family friendly fucking site
[00:20] Devine: retarded world.
[00:22] Pyramidhe@d: Trax., good job
[00:27] Devine: I hope you all die of cancer.
[00:31] TriggerHappy: En_Fuego, They have that here too.
[00:35] En_Fuego: Midnighters, it's not like that. On the freeway and highways they have random signs saying "beware of photo law enforcement"
[00:35] Dr Super Good: Kimberly, /ban USER
[00:38] Pyramidhe@d: mmmm cancer
[00:39] Trax.: yay cancer
[00:41] Devine: Trax., I don't care. My family is full of retarded fucks.
[00:42] Dr Super Good: then it pops up
[00:42] Dr Super Good: give reason
[00:43] Kimberly: I AM dsg =_=
[00:45] Dr Super Good: then give time in seconds
[00:46] mrzwach: yay cancer
[00:50] TriggerHappy: I eat cancer for breakfeast.
[00:52] mrzwach: Kimberly, wat
[00:53] Kimberly: Last I recall, YOU have powers dsg =_=
[00:54] Midnighters: En_Fuego, not on all in my state,\
[00:55] Dr Super Good: like 3600 for an hour
[00:59] TriggerHappy: lmao.
[00:59] En_Fuego: Devine, you're not being very family friendly yourself.
[01:05] mrzwach: lol
[01:10] hvo-busterkomo: /ban username time
[01:14] mrzwach: Family friendly is such a lame sounding term
[01:14] mrzwach: :<
[01:14] Trax.: i'm gonna rub cancer all over my genitalia. mmmm so goood.
[01:15] WherewolfTherewolf: Kimberly, the ban window shows up fine for me
[01:16] Midnighters: En_Fuego, xD
[01:18] Dr Super Good: hvo-busterkomo, its changed
[01:19] Devine: En_Fuego, and what does that have to do with anything?
[01:21] TriggerHappy: hvo-busterkomo, That's not how it works anymore.
[01:25] WherewolfTherewolf: Kimberly, it's just /ban username - no time, nothing
[01:30] hvo-busterkomo: Oh.
[01:30] hvo-busterkomo: Meh.
[01:43] TriggerHappy: /eval chat.can_ban=true;
[01:46] En_Fuego: Devine, you were accusing me of not being family friendly, but you're not being that way either. At least I stopped with the "racist" comments as you called them.
[01:48] Kimberly: ... what do you think i am doing? I said i am getting syntax errors
[01:52] TriggerHappy: Type that, then try ban. You will see how it works.
[02:05] Devine: En_Fuego, family friendly site.
[02:07] Dr Super Good: Kimberly, hm try banning me perhapse its his name
[02:12] Devine: En_Fuego, I didn't say you weren't family friendly.
[02:14] WherewolfTherewolf: TriggerHappy, it should still work even if she doesn't have power
[02:19] Devine: I don't give a shit about getting banned.
[02:22] En_Fuego: Devine, it's implied by your comment.
[02:24] Pyramidhe@d: BANBANBAN
[02:32] En_Fuego: Devine, I don't really care either.
[02:32] Devine: En_Fuego, it's not, you retard.
[02:37] mrzwach: Devine, you should go into a self imposed exile
[02:39] Kimberly: its still not working...
[02:39] Midnighters: xD
[02:43] Devine: En_Fuego, I fucking hate you.
[02:46] Dr Super Good: Kimberly, very strange
[02:48] Midnighters is laughing hysterically
[02:50] En_Fuego: Devine, then why did you bring up family friendly?
[02:52] WherewolfTherewolf: Kimberly, what are you typing?
[02:52] TriggerHappy: WherewolfTherewolf, I was talking to hvo.
[02:52] mrzwach: This chat entertains me much.
[02:53] Devine: mrzwach, gtfo.
[03:02] Trax.: meh
[03:06] Dr Super Good: o_O
[03:07] Devine: En_Fuego, because this is a fucking family friendly site.
[03:09] Dr Super Good: [03-17-09] Fucken emo. LOL
[03:14] Kimberly: No. keep getting syntax errors after I put in ban time and reason
[03:14] mrzwach: Midnighters, you claimed to ignore everyone, but you are laughing! either you are insane or you are LYING.
[03:19] Eccho: Who said that?
[03:24] En_Fuego: Devine, am I being family friendly?
[03:35] Eccho @ 132918 Sleep I th
[03:35] Devine: En_Fuego, I don't care if you are.
[03:38] Eccho @ 132918 Sleep prbl
[03:39] Devine: En_Fuego, why would I care?
[03:40] Kimberly: DSG, you had powers and you were here the entire time and fully awake...
[03:42] WherewolfTherewolf: Devine, En_Fuego, can't you just drop this now? No one really cares anymore
[03:46] Kimberly: why dont YOU deal with chat? :|..
[03:51] Eccho @ 132918 Sleep prly
[03:56] mrzwach: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/members/herian/ this signature makes me saddened
[04:05] mrzwach: "neverendfuction" what the fuck
[04:08] En_Fuego: Devine, because you brought itup
[04:09] TriggerHappy: Kimberly, This happens to you often, doesn't it?
[04:14] En_Fuego: WherewolfTherewolf, I'M NOT DOING ANYTHING ANYMORE. Jesus.
[04:18] Devine: En_Fuego, all I'm saying is that you're a fucking racist and a fucking faggot, douchebag and retard for not seeing that you are, in fact, a racist.
[04:25] Devine: WherewolfTherewolf, I care.
[04:31] TriggerHappy: mrzwach, I like to call that "I don't know jass but I know some keywords.".
[04:33] Dr Super Good: Kimberly, ban is messed up, maybe realle changed it
[04:41] Devine: WherewolfTherewolf, give me your email adress so we can still chat for the compo when I'm banned here.
[04:45] WherewolfTherewolf: En_Fuego, your continuing arguing with Devine - if you don't care you'd just stop answering
[04:49] Pyramidhe@d: STFU everyone
[04:49] En_Fuego: Devine, oh ok I get it
[04:53] Midnighters laughs insanely
[04:58] WherewolfTherewolf: Devine, you have a MSN chat?
[05:06] Devine: WherewolfTherewolf, yeah.
[05:13] Dr Super Good ban 138559 7200 116773

Y would u get trolled for makin that thread? and y would ne1 call u the "N" word? you should have really thought about what you said instead of pulling something out your ass...
Because some people just have to troll whenever the topic "black people" comes up. Why do you think Jews were massmurdered in WW2? PURE RACISM. If that could happen back then, don't you think something way less severe, trolling a thread, IS FAR MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN? You're really naïve and for crying out loud use proper English instead of that codelanguage. It took me 2 minutes to figure out what "NE1" ment. Do you get it now or are you a little dense and should I pull something out of my ass and enlighten you or will you think or in your case, when thinking is not an option, listen to the arguments before you start accusing people of spreading gibberish the next time you try to debate?

Ok, what do you suggest we do?
I'd say spreading awareness and assign non-corrupt people to rule Africa.
80% of all charity money is held back by the governments in Africa. So assigning new and honest people would raise the succes of charity by 500%.
Probably even more because the governments use that money to buy weapons for warfare.
I didn't say you all have to work on this actively but if everybody cared a little more, this world could be amazing.

Level 11
Because some people just have to troll whenever the topic "black people" comes up. Why do you think Jews were massmurdered in WW2? PURE RACISM. If that could happen back then, don't you think something way less severe, trolling a thread, IS FAR MORE LIKELY TO HAPPEN? You're really naïve and for crying out loud use proper English instead of that codelanguage. It took me 2 minutes to figure out what "NE1" ment. Do you get it now or are you a little dense and should I pull something out of my ass and enlighten you or will you think or in your case, when thinking is not an option, listen to the arguments before you start accusing people of spreading gibberish the next time you try to debate?
You mind showing me some kind of proof of people trolling when "black people come up." i really think u have none... i don't remember anyone being a racist on this website.. and y would they? they would just get banned or some kind of consequence such as negative rep? just from ur first statement.. you've proven yourself a troll

Level 15
First of all Africa is not a country.
maybe I should have put [insert random place in the world] then.[/quote]

Secondly, the white people in Africa aren't dying because of aids and war.
whatever, I'm sure you know more about it than I do.

I said Africa in general but I was talking about the core of Africa where there are wars.
alright, we're talking about the "core" of Africa from now on.

There are no white people there except for albinos and they get slaughtered.
why didn't you mention them,then? you seem to only care about black people.

Nobody wants to live there so rich white people don't move there because they'd DIE if they did.
that seems like a good reason to not want to live there.

So what's left in Central and East Africa are black people.
and the albinos, right? (I guess they're dead though) but you only care about black people, so it's not like you care anyway.

Don't try to outsmart me because you obviously lack the capacity, En_Fuego.
:O

I know you're a racist pig because I've been banned in the chat for flaming you after you posted a racist comment somewhere in some thread. I don't remember what it was exactly but you sure pissed me off.
So I'm racist because you flamed me fore being racist. cool story.

The only reason you don't care about those African fellas is because they're black.
and because they're completely irrelevant to my life?

The fact that you're actually trying to make me look bad makes my opinion of you, if possible, even worse.
o ok

Your sarcastic remark about aids is really childish. Seriously, it's bad enough that AIDS probably won't ever go away and that you laugh about that but the fact that you sarcasticly say that I would be smart enough to resolve this problem is just bloody provocation.
I was being honest. If you have such a problem, why don't YOU try to help them? YOU're apparently the only person on the Hive that cares. It should be YOUR obligation. You already know that no matter what you say I'm not going to agree with you.

Also, I'd like to point out the ethical differences between us. You seem like a very big supporter of deontological ethics...there's a reason not many governments follow them. Because it fucks them up. Look at the USSR as a model, as soon as they initiated the warsaw pact and started in foreign affairs (the arms race, space race, etc.) their economy got raped.

I'm not a big fan of deontological ethics, mainly because there's no local help. But let me ask you this: How can I help Africa when I'm in America, an already shitty country?

Level 30
why didn't you mention them,then? you seem to only care about black people.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albinism
It's not a race, it's "a congenital disorder characterized by the complete or partial absence of pigment in the skin, hair and eyes due to absence or defect of an enzyme involved in the production of melanin."
I don't like to be mocked, especially when I'm being mocked with stupid bullshit.

So I'm racist because you flamed me fore being racist. cool story.
I remember you deleted the post because of popular demand. I can't refer to the post but I remember I wasn't the only one who said it was racist. But if you're arrogant enough that the opinion of quite a few people are worth less than yours, fine.

and because they're completely irrelevant to my life?
What if you were born a black child in the middle of a warzone? It's very fortunate for you that you're not but it's very uncool of you that you don't give a shit about the people that were less lucky than you.

I was being honest. If you have such a problem, why don't YOU try to help them?
What on earth am I going to do? Just what the hell am I going to do when I don't get any help because

YOU're apparently the only person on the Hive that cares. It should be YOUR obligation. You already know that no matter what you say I'm not going to agree with you.
I'm only one person AND I'm not superman. If I want to make a difference I need to spread awareness and get people to support me. We need to analyze the situation and try to find what we're doing wrong. What's keeping Africa like this and what can we do to really help?

Also, I'd like to point out the ethical differences between us. You seem like a very big supporter of deontological ethics...there's a reason not many governments follow them. Because it fucks them up. Look at the USSR as a model, as soon as they initiated the warsaw pact and started in foreign affairs (the arms race, space race, etc.) their economy got raped.

I'm not a big fan of deontological ethics, mainly because there's no local help. But let me ask you this: How can I help Africa when I'm in America, an already shitty country?
You're basicly trying to justify your selfishness. My rational part couldn't agree more with you and sometimes it really is for the best to be a bit selfish but how can you live with yourself knowing that

You mind showing me some kind of proof of people trolling when "black people come up." i really think u have none... i don't remember anyone being a racist on this website.. and y would they? they would just get banned or some kind of consequence such as negative rep? just from ur first statement.. you've proven yourself a troll
Example 1-5.220.000: http://www.google.be/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=racism+internet

Example 5.220.001 (Warning: this isn't nice at all. I do not agree with this and neither should you and I'm sorry I posted this but whatever his name is was being a dick):
Why is 4chan so damn racist?
1 Name: nonanon : 2007-08-13 11:54 ID:WMI9Togi
I thought that white people nowadays weren't racist. wtf?

2 Name: Anonymous : 2007-08-13 11:56 ID:WMI9Togi
cuz were white lol. we own everyhting lol

3 Name: RedCream : 2007-08-13 12:00 ID:k2wH1KAe
>>1
Why do you think the so-called racism here is being done by Whites? Irony.

4 Name: Anonymous : 2007-08-13 12:02 ID:pBI9J1r2
the anonymous nature of 4chan allows for the hidden repressed feeling to come out. but i wouldn't worry, 4chan posters aren't likely to ever to reach influential positions in their lives.

5 Name: Anonymous : 2007-08-13 12:06 ID:ih6sjt8B
I'm a self-hating Black.

6 Name: Anonymous : 2007-08-13 12:07 ID:ZJMUVfMZ
>>1
have you ever thought something racist?

7 Name: nonanon : 2007-08-13 12:38 ID:WMI9Togi
I'm pretty sure that users are just saying this on the net, but would never say it to a ghetto black man in real life. (i'm not black, i'm dominican)

8 Name: Anonymous : 2007-08-13 12:45 ID:f4rhln8A
JEWS

9 Name: Anonymous : 2007-08-13 12:45 ID:w5wonvZC
Actually, want to know the truth about 4chan racism? We aren't racist. Proof of this are attacks on white supremacists (Hal turner) and a general consensus about people like feminists, racists, furries, to have their heads up their ass.

However, anonymous (Yes, me included) loves to offend. Some people are offended by racist slurs, and thus 4chan addopts them. For example, if i speak like myself, not anon, i have nothing against blacks and jews.

However, when confronted with them (Or their supporters) online as anon, i'll be sure to say "Hail hitler, killing niggers and kikes" etc.

10 Name: Anonymous : 2007-08-13 13:11 ID:ZJMUVfMZ
espescially blacks are hyper-sensitive about it ^^

11 Name: Anonymous : 2007-08-13 13:18 ID:pc/hhb3e
>>9

fuck you. i go to 4chan and i really am racist. i'm not pretending shit.

12 Name: non-a-non : 2007-08-13 13:19 ID:WMI9Togi
Ah.... I understand

Arrogant prick. You don't know the first thing about the internet. Don't try to tell me how it works in your silly codelanguage. You're just as naïve as a 12 year-old kid, how long have you been using the internet for anything different than watching adult material, gaming and liking stuff on facebook?
And for future reference, this is not trolling. I hope you realize I'm actually trying to make a difference here and you're the one who's provoking with lines like "you pull stuff out of your ass" and "just from ur first statement.. you've proven yourself a troll" and just your INCREDIBLE arrogance as a whole. Seriously, what knowledge do you have of this topic? (I'll answer that question for you because you probably don't know the answer yourself)
NONE

AND NOBODY WOULD VOLUNTERELY SAY "hey guys, I'm such a racist, who wants to spam Jamal's facebook with dying Africans" or something like that because nobody is proud of being a racist (unless you're just retarded) for the same reason you don't say "hey guys I just had sexual intercoarse with my 10 year old cousin" or "I set your house on fire because I thought that'd be nice".

Geazergimli2, I searched for some stuff that could make you become less of a jack-ass.
http://www.thefreedictionary.com/reasonability
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assertiveness
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080801160047AALKIPt
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arrogance

You really need to reconsider your position in this world or you will end up a very lonely old man.

Level 11
Arrogant prick. You don't know the...ttp://www.thefreedictionary.com/reasonability
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assertiveness
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080801160047AALKIPt
http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/arrogance

You really need to reconsider your position in this world or you will end up a very lonely old man.

Fool, this is the Hive... show me proof on the hive you idiot... and how am i arrogant?? sure there is proof out of this site no shit dumbass, but within this site i have yet to see any... get a life kid... and stop trollin.

Level 30
Fool, this is the Hive... show me proof on the hive you idiot... and how am i arrogant?? sure there is proof out of this site no shit dumbass, but within this site i have yet to see any... get a life kid... and stop trollin.

GOOGLE GAVE YOU 5.220.000 FUCKING RESULTS ABOUT RACISM ON THE INTERNET. IS THE HIVE NOT ON THE INTERNET ACCORDING TO YOU? IS IT?!

AND NOBODY WOULD VOLUNTERELY SAY "hey guys, I'm such a racist, who wants to spam Jamal's facebook with dying Africans" or something like that because nobody is proud of being a racist (unless you're just retarded) for the same reason you don't say "hey guys I just had sexual intercoarse with my 10 year old cousin" or "I set your house on fire because I thought that'd be nice".

Learn to read.
I can't look at someone's face and see if he's a racist. I don't have superpowers unlike someone here does according to his feeling of superiority >.<

You are fucking retarded. YOU SUCK. STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR NERVES ACTUALLY LEAD TO YOUR BRAIN INSTEAD OF YOUR BUTTHAIR.
There, I said it. Fucking ban me all you want, mods, but this guy is WORSE than Anachron. This is fucking too much. I have been succesfully trolled. Whatever.

Level 11
GOOGLE GAVE YOU 5.220.000 FUCKING RESULTS ABOUT RACISM ON THE INTERNET. IS THE HIVE NOT ON THE INTERNET ACCORDING TO YOU? IS IT?!

Learn to read.
I can't look at someone's face and see if he's a racist. I don't have superpowers unlike someone here does according to his feeling of superiority >.<

You are fucking retarded. YOU SUCK. STOP ACTING LIKE YOUR NERVES ACTUALLY LEAD TO YOUR BRAIN INSTEAD OF YOUR BUTTHAIR.
There, I said it. Fucking ban me all you want, mods, but this guy is WORSE than Anachron. This is fucking too much. I have been succesfully trolled. Whatever.

Lol probably the most BS someone can ever write.. go insult someone else.. i'm not even gonna bother reading this.. lol it makes me laugh when i see someone get mad.. especially when the person gettin mad is a complete idiot :D

Level 30
I'm completely done with you. Ask your mom and dad about this topic because I'm not going to educate someone like you.
En_Fuego, if you wish to discuss this matter any further, you can PM me and we can talk about this maturely. I'm sorry about my intense behaviour but it was only because this smartass made me rage like hell. You clearly are a rational person and you've made a way better impression on me than you did when we first debated.

I'm sorry for getting off-topic and I'm sorry I had to flame Geazergimli2, Oohforf and the rest of the community but I'm not going to take my words back as he clearly provoked me. I just don't understand how anyone could be like this.

Geazergimli2, I'm just really dissapointed in your willingness to learn and I hope that one day, you'll realize all the egotripping isn't necesairy. Until then, farewell.

Level 11
I'm completely done with you. Ask your mom and dad about this topic because I'm not going to educate someone like you.
En_Fuego, if you wish to discuss this matter any further, you can PM me and we can talk about this maturely. I'm sorry about my intense behaviour but it was only because this smartass made me rage like hell.

I'm sorry for getting off-topic and I'm sorry I had to flame Geazergimli2, Oohforf and the rest of the community but I'm not going to take my words back as he clearly provoked me. I just don't understand how anyone could be like this.

Geazergimli2, I'm just really dissapointed in your willingness to learn and I hope that one day, you'll realize all the egotripping isn't necesairy. Until then, farewell.

So u finally learned to shut up.. thanks.. now this topic can get a lil on topic now :D

fladdermasken

Off-Topic Moderator
Level 39
So u finally learned to shut up.. thanks.. now this topic can get a lil on topic now :D
Say whaaaaat?
Devine's initial post was quite on topic, this whole thing wouldn't have happened if you didn't provoke him to begin with.
Please note that Devine is the mature one in this argument, even calling off the argument as it was getting pointless.

By proper definition, you're the troll in this sentence.

Level 11
i guess theres a first time for everything :p... but i honestly still believe people dieing in africa have nothing to do with the original post... but i guess everyones entitled to their own opinion and this is mine.. sorry if i was in fact trolling, never knew what that meant until a few months ago :p

Status
Not open for further replies.