• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Warriors Cleaver

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Misha
Woot! its finaly done. this simple bastard took me ages to finish >.< a few things didnt look right but i think its finally done :D

this weapon's size varies on the unit you put iton, sometimes its too big, sometimes its too small. sooo you guys have permission from me to resize this model if it doesnt fit your units correctly. as usual, Give me credits, ask me permission if you want to post it on another site ect.

Textures by blizzard :D

im going to start makeing RPG units/Heroes so if you want leave a comment (after you leave a comment on the actual sword) on what type of hero you want. example: archer (bow) swordsman (sword.. Duh :p) axe-dude, dagger babe and such.

UPDATE: made it sharper and thinner due to popular demand *coughcomplaintsCough* and also made the tip more pointy, on the downside i couldnt find a better texture to use on the blade.

Keywords:
Big, weapon, Cleaver, Butcher, Knife, mutilation, metal, blade, handle, crazy, ShamWOW, large, blood, bastard, sword, warrior, fighter, knight, resiza
Contents

Warriors Cleaver (Model)

Reviews
15:19, 19th Jul 2010 General Frank: Too simple and undefined. Rejected.

M

15:19, 19th Jul 2010
General Frank:

Too simple and undefined. Rejected.