• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

HeroDemonHunterWieldingNerzulArmor.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Demon Hunter Wielding Nerzel Armor.

Keywords:
Nerzel, Armor, Wielding, Hunter, Demon, Metal, Teal, Chains.
Contents

HeroDemonHunterWieldingNerzulArmor.blp (Texture)

Reviews
09:46, 22nd Apr 2010 Dentothor: -.- why did you even think you could get away with this?

M

09:46, 22nd Apr 2010
Dentothor: -.- why did you even think you could get away with this?

Level 11
This is cnp, but It turned out great, and you can find the Picture of the armor in one of the mpq Archives. I forget where I found it. but I have the picture I used. It is draw by blizzard, I just edited it to fit on Demon Hunter :). If someone could upload it online and tag the image here pm me please, Ill send the picture to you.

Ill be online next 5 days, then Ill be offline until summer break.

Level 49
well it's just cnp. and the rules forbid cnp. i dont even see any single touch of freehand here BUT it turned out to be a good cnp^^. but sad to say that this will be graveyarded if a moderator moderates this. also read some tutorials and especially read the rules.

you can find the Picture of the armor in one of the mpq Archives. I forget where I found it.

i think the armor u are talking about is under Textures