• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

BTNKaboom

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
It is an explosive goblin icon ,and it's a remake of my first icon !
comments welcome !

Keywords:
KABOOM, boom, explosive, Goblin, green, gray, black, red, fuse, TNT, dynamite, !.
Contents

BTNKaboom (Icon)

Reviews
20:17, 6th Feb 2010 enjoy: You need to define the fuse of the bomb, and you need to make the fire of the fuse much brighter and much more obvious. Was hard for me to find it anywhere. You should remove the orande stuff around the bomb and make some...

M

20:17, 6th Feb 2010
enjoy: You need to define the fuse of the bomb, and you need to make the fire of the fuse much brighter and much more obvious. Was hard for me to find it anywhere. You should remove the orande stuff around the bomb and make some other color there, but it is too confusing as it is. And the thumb is fine, but the other thing is weird. You would normally shape your hand as a bowl if you had an round object, so the finger would be visible, not looking like it was below the bomb, but rather next to it if you understand.. And of course, provide either a psd. file or the big version.

enjoy: Shading is great. But you should fix the shape just a bit so it is more round.

enjoy: Please do as suggested. I would make the background black as well.