• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Hordes Final Stand 2.56b

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: Crazed_seal2
The Hordes Final Stand

This is my first uploaded map on Hive. I give a great thanks to the models of XGM, and the models from other sites. Also a big thanks to blizzard for there WoW models.

You are a member of a Orc Clan. Your ancestors colonized on this Island hundreds of years ago, to remove themselves from the rest of the worlds violence. All was peaceful until a Necromancer by the name of Boltor, was tasked to raise an undead army. He has chosen wildlife near your village, and has corrupted them into beasts. Now, his next target is you! So gear up, and prepare for the Hordes Final Stand

This map features:
[+] 6 Unique heroes
[+] CUrrently over 5 different waves of enimies (Not finished)
[+] Custom, triggered spells

URL=http://img21.imageshack.us/i/85818349.png/]
85818349.png
[/URL]

Summoner

The Summoner may seem weak in comparison to other heroes, but its probably the most important role to the team. Put a Pyromancer for example against a wave of enemies. And well, the Pyromancer will be slaughtered. But put one of these in, and his summons will probably make the enemy think twice next time.

Warlock

The Warlock is very strong hero, which can drain the life out of enimies to add to his own. This unit can take either two builds, one being strength, for running up with Shadow Form and meeleing all, or an intelligence build for casting spells that simply pwn to much.

Credits:
Maker
-JonNy
xD.Schurke
D4RK_G4ND4LF
-BerZeKeR-

Beta Testers:
Shadow123123
DarkIce_GODZ
Burbles
Sadeth

Keywords:
hero defense, castle defense, hordes, final, stand, survival, waves, onslaught, never gonna give you up
Contents

The Hordes Final Stand 2.56b (Map)

Reviews
12:21, 13th Aug 2010 ap0calypse: Rejected
Level 14
I might test this...
Review

[+] Multiplayer. Though you should add dificulties if some one wants to play solo

[+] Decent Terrain. You shouldnt use cliff terrain, its ugly, but some of doodads are cool.

[+] Ok File Size. Its a decent file size, i don't like downloading 8 Mega byte maps all the time

[+] Ok description and tooltips. The description is ok, i love the loading screen, the tooltips are ok but they could be better

[-] Starting. At the start the player has no idea what to do, add a message or a simple tutorial in the questlog.

Anyway Final Rating.
> 4/5 > Vote for Approval > And +rep. Congratz
PLease add dificulties, cause noobs are noobs.

Last edited:
Level 6
A Description is a map's bread and butter.
You could get 1,000 downloads to a map with a virus, if it had an epic description.
While an epic RPG with no description at all will get nowhere.

Mass Purging Template Version 4.3
Needs Fix.

Reason for not approving:
Your description needs work before this can even be reviewed, because description is part of the rules.