• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fel Orc Shaman.blp

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
I did a skin of a fel orc shaman a while back I figured I should redo it and see what people think. If its decent enough to go into your map please give credit. Do not distribute this or modify without my permission.

Keywords:
Fel Orc, Demon, Daemon, Fel, Orc, Black Rock,
Contents

Fel Orc Shaman.blp (Texture)

Reviews
18:09, 16th Nov 2009 67chrome: There does not seem to be enough freehand content here, you should try making the fur of the robes with brushwork, there is no filter that will adequately pull it off. The chainmail could also use more shading and...

M

18:09, 16th Nov 2009
67chrome: There does not seem to be enough freehand content here, you should try making the fur of the robes with brushwork, there is no filter that will adequately pull it off. The chainmail could also use more shading and highlights, and the skin tone does not match the WC3 fel orcs. I expect major updates for this to be approved.

Level 23
They do we had this arguement a while back they still have the ranks lemme find the link.... http://www.wowhead.com/?search=dark+shaman#npcs

WoW lore. They just needed mobs I guess. It is impossible for them to exist. Shaman gets his powers directly from the elements, by for them. The elements of Outland are angry at the orcs who forgotten about them and destroyed the world. And especially on the fel orcs.

Level 2
Alagremm, this could be a model for Zuluhed the Whacked... He was a fel shaman... sort of...

Model's good, but I feel like the skin is almost too red. If you look at other fel skins, it's a brighter red, and this is pretty dark. Then again, maybe that's just me...

Level 5
Very sweet. I like it just the way it is even if it dosnt look like a fel orc. Red and black makes an awesome combo!

there is some recolour within the skin.... and i believe it has more than 25%

another issue is... paintbucket patters... Really? they are against the rules just as much as filters are.

the skin also requires shading and highlights. as it is awfully flat. OTHER than in the recoloured places...
as Misha said. try reading some tuts. they will really help you improve your skills and teach you how to actually use freehand :p