• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Alucard's Eyes

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Reactions: tee.dubs
This is the summoned eyes from Alucard(Hellsing), this is my fist efect, dont laugh please...

UPDATE:

thanks for klogroda, he help me on the skin, now this is working

OBS: this model is small, he must be used like attachament points on head, hand right, hand left, feet right, feet left, chest, because this is one effect when Alucard uses cromwell(his dog)

Keywords:
Hellsing, Vampire, Alucard
Contents

Alucard's Eyes (Model)

Reviews
11:52, 2nd Nov 2009 shamanyouranus: A bit too simple. I see what you're trying to achieve, but it'll be difficult to see this ingame, and the custom texture doesn't help much. I recommend either removing the custom texture and using one of the...

M

11:52, 2nd Nov 2009
shamanyouranus: A bit too simple. I see what you're trying to achieve, but it'll be difficult to see this ingame, and the custom texture doesn't help much.
I recommend either removing the custom texture and using one of the ingame eye textures, or making it a bit more interesting and exciting.