• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

DotA Allstars v6.63

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
All credits to Icefrog for his amazing work on DotA.
DotA 6.63 has a very long changelog that can be seen here

http://www.playdota.com/changelogs/6.63

DotA is set up as an epic, ten player battle that takes place over the course of about an hour-long game. There are ten players at a time, split into two teams of five. Each player takes control of one hero, and the teams fight it out across the battlefield with the help of computer controlled units and structures until one side destroys their opponents' Ancient. The Ancients are heavily defended structures situated in the middle of each base.
Contents

DotA Allstars v6.63 (Map)

Reviews
15:21, 17th Sep 2009 ap0calypse: At least fix the description... I've changed the type/category for you.

M

15:21, 17th Sep 2009
ap0calypse: At least fix the description... I've changed the type/category for you.

Level 14
Meh, DotA at hive, i dont know why even IceFrog didn't uploaded it here :eek:, i hate one thing at it, the guy that drawn the Loading picture at the earlier version drawed Grom perfectly, but that wasn't Grom, he Drawned Sylvanas epic, but she wasn't slvanas, well, anyway all know the www.getdota.com site, and you should improve the description.

Level 11
Now now don't start flaming here (bullshit cough cough)... ok I said it. I'm not sure if Icefrog wanted this map to be uploaded here. There is no way in hell I'm gonna review this map, especially in a online game... you folks know what I mean.